Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Mannu's abba rock...

he showed the mirror to Sallu...things would not have been messed up if sallu would shown this bravery when mannu left her home for him and her dad asked him to marry mannu.

yeah..loved dat dialogue of mannu's father..but do u noticed dat look he gave to his father..Its looks like all his father fault but still I can't forgive sallu...
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Mikael looked sensible in scene with Sallu but he took a whole U-Turn in precap...😳

he can't share a room with anyone😲 he looks like a gay😆 ..jokes apart but he is definitely a physco🤢
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't know about anything else but Haseeb should most DEFINITELY win an award for this show. Actually, the entire technical team should be awarded. The whole bit where Mannu sneaks out of the shot..gaah! It was so beautifully shot. My extra wala pyaar to the person who decided to put in the instrumental for "Aaj Jaane Ki Zidd Na Karo" when Mannu and SD were saying their goodbyes.

I JUST HAVE TOO MANY FEELS FOR THIS EPISODE! With the pace..I thought they'd cut the incidents into two so that the maar scene will be postponed in the next week. But thank GOD the momentum didn't break and we saw the end to this chapter. SF has written such memorable dialogues in this show. Every episode has words worth remembering. Actually..everything in this show works so well with all the other elements that it's extremely hard NOT to enjoy it. For me..I don't care if a fictional drama is borderline unrealistic as long as it's engaging and entertaining. Mann Mayal gives so much of these things..the hour just passes by and pata bhi nahin chalta.

The story takes a very different turn next week. It's as SD put it, it's a new chapter in their life and woah..it looks so gloomy. Fingers crossed the quality wouldn't dip now that we are so attached to the show.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Not gonna lie, I totally melted into a puddle of mush when SD jaldi jaldi mein helps Mannu wear her gown. LIKE THAT BIT SLAYED ME! Kya museebat hai?! Why aren't they together/!? 😭
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a fab episode
Manu Slahudin date was superrr
Dialogues ahhh fab
Last part Slahudin ki mardangi 😆 i loved that how he cares fr hee and protecting her
Next week the real story begins real face of mikael!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manan09

he can't share a room with anyone😲he looks like a gay😆..jokes apart but he is definitely a physco🤢

Exactly...
Dude u r married.. Ofcrx yr wife will live with u in ur room...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder how mannu's look will change post marriage... Though i think mikael will ask her maybe bcz they r too modern..
x.titli.x thumbnail
ahhh the new episode is finally here! Thank you for updating everyone 🤗
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manan09

yeah..loved dat dialogue of mannu's father..but do u noticed dat look he gave to his father..Its looks like all his father fault but still I can't forgive sallu...

Sallu 😆

Yet to watch both the episodes...thanks people for updates.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mannu's father's dialogues at the end were the best.