Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

yup even i read some reviews where people r saying many things in this show doesnt make sense.
moreover even some r saying maya got a better chemistry with gohar...

what a joke 🤣
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ikr😆
but actually some people started thinking like that after 4 epi...
i m not interested in HaYa V/s (Is there any name for Gohar Maya??)- Gohar and Maya
my ONLY reason to watch this shows is Maya❤️ and m loving her as mannu, so i dont care about others till maya performs well.
Maya is def growing on me now
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Hope MM doesnt get ruined midway bcz i have observed sameera fazal isn't everyone's Fav writer...people dont appreciate her much
aartipartyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
happy mann mayal day ahh so excited for the epi
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Wiki says Sameera Faisal wrote shows like Dastaan,VAsl and Khamoshiyan, Bari Aapa and Mera Naseeb.
Bari Aapa is one among my favourite show and Dastaan was romantic. Intoxicated why are you so apprehensive?
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

Wiki says Sameera Faisal wrote shows like Dastaan,VAsl and Khamoshiyan, Bari Aapa and Mera Naseeb.
Bari Aapa is one among my favourite show and Dastaan was romantic. Intoxicated why are you so apprehensive?

at many places i have heard she mess up things...though i loved mera naseeb
she also wrote chup raho and i have heard quite bad things abt that show..even alvida was a messed up story...
i just dont want MM to end up abruptly till now i m loving it..just hope best for show.

Edited by .Intoxicated. - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Mannu's abba rock...
he showed the mirror to Sallu...things would not have been messed up if sallu would shown this bravery when mannu left her home for him and her dad asked him to marry mannu.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Mikael looked sensible in scene with Sallu but he took a whole U-Turn in precap...😳
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Maya once again rocked it as mannu..no matter how much crazy mannu is in sd's love..she potrayed it perfectly.
Her abba was completely right...When he himself asked Sallu to marry mannu, he said NO and even he convinced mikael to say Yes to marriage with mannu.. So now what is the reason for sneaking out secretly with his ex-lover who is all set to marry someone else???...
and hamza was brilliant in last scene...that pain and helplessness in his eyes...!!!