Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Most probably the better written episode of Mann Mayal, episode 6. Looked like a completely different script from before. Realistic and refreshing. Better than my expectations.

Fantastic entry by my favorites Vasay Chaudhary[writer of Jackson Height, film Jawani phir nh aani] playing SD's manipulative friend Ifti & Salim Meraj [Kaash main teri beti na hoti] playing clever servant Jameel.

Highlight was the hungry SD talking to his sister Bia, it can be related to by most Pakistanis living, studying abroad. Trying to adjust to a new place, manage manipulative, greedy ppl, have not eaten properly or eaten at all and then faking a lie to a loved one like a mother, sister who can actually figure it out is relatable to many. The writer Samira Fazal lives in Canada but she had put a wrong premise in Karachi. Karachi ppl are not that mean and will in most instance prepare a meal knowing of a person coming from another place. Ifti and Kuki the selfish couple look more like residing in Canada, US, Europe than Pakistan.

Mikaael as a role is a disappointment, he is neither psycho nor possessive, but indifferent and boring. Not many lines for him also, Gohar Rasheed acting is even more restrictive. Salim meraj playing Jamil looks incredibly natural and better than him.

The end scene was really silly, how Mannu was able to call SD. And SD who left his family cos of her, wishes for a fresh start, ,trying hard to forget her, knows her immature behaviour and wanting her to focus on her marriage. How can he pick up her call? Wasted scene.

Looking forward to the next episode. SD looking at uncomfortable Mannu in a western outfit will irk him, more probably disturb him. Legend Mr. Talat Hussain is going to make entry as the bedridden father of Ifti. He will befriend SD and SD's relation w/ servant Jameel will also improve. Mannu's incompatibility with Mikaael will make her more lonely.
digiblues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Episode was better than expectd. Due 2 Pakistan match ratings will be affected this week bt its

drama engaging content will assure rebound.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He has the nerve to say she dresses so boring, look at him. He's such a doofus. Next episode promo looks interesting. Amazing it's going at a quick pace.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can somebody recommend me some dramas of Ifti(Vasay Chaudhry)... plz plz .
Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Todays episode was quite sad! I feel so bad for both SD and Mannu! They don't deserve to be treated like this. One is having a bad time because of his friend and the other one is compromising on each and every thing and facing a bad time because of her husband!. Just one episode changed the whole scenario of the story! They are the very people who just cant imagine to be in such a situation and now both are facing difficulties in their respective lives because that's what destiny planned for them!

Firstly I like to talk on Mannu's situation..Mannu is acting very maturely at such a minor age. She is facing every situation patiently and calmly! The kind of girl she was...bubbly and chirpy..but her marriage!! that changed everything for her! and that Mikael...he is soo ruthless man! He is just not acknowledging the efforts she is putting in their relationship! And I dunno how this guy is so social..when he is sick in his mind! And now m sure if SD would have married to her at first place then she would have managed with him! And they spend a far more happier life than this! πŸ€”..It really feels bad ! that guy neither respects her nor her family! Like seriously? πŸ€”..i feel like slapping him hard on the face!! And as per promo..she changed her dressing for that person..and he still wanted to give divorce to her! What an idiot!! But the way they shape up mannu's character is really amazing! Totally loved itt!! πŸ˜ƒ..

Now SD!! πŸ€”..well...his situation is soo close to reality! They showed that how people of big cities are! How they can make u fool easily! It does happen in the real life..same as mannu's case..there are many girls who face such situations! That is why I always says that this drama is very close to reality!..and that bloody jameel😑..he is such a challu person!! how smartly he tricked him twice! My pooor SD! And I really want SD to move from that place ASAP! That ifti and his cookie is just mad! And jameel is like the cherry on the top! UGHH!!

And now the bestt sister-brother relationship between SD and bia!❀️..they are literally the goalss!!..this is how every brother talks to his sister..!! their scenes are always soo realistic and that is why i always enjoy their scenes! and he avoided talkin about mannu...because mannu is the mostt beautiful and the most saddest part of his life! Her name if gives him happiness then at the same time gives him a taste of sadness and guilt as well!

And now about the MAIN part! MANNU CALLING SD! I REEALLYY WANT HIM TO PICK UP THE FONE..BUT I KNOW HE WONT! HE WONT TALK TO HER! But I really want him to pick up the call so that he get to know that whats happening with mannu! How much difficulties she is facing! BU T SD AS SD WONT PICK IT UP!! πŸ€”..Gosh their story is painfully beautiful!😭❀️..

Now m really looking forward to SaNu's meeting! I really want them to meet..so that mannu could let out her frustration on him! He was shocked to see her in that modern look...and now I really hope their way would collide soon! But what I think is SD is going to have an easier life than mannu! She still has a lott of things to face! My heart really goes out for that girl! I WANT SANU TOGETHER BASSS!!πŸ˜­πŸ€”

And one thing I noticed...the story is moving so fastly..isnt it? Or m the only one who felt this way!πŸ˜†..

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Today's episode was surprisingly VERY VERY GOOD
whereas all were predicting the story will get boring from now on

I found the screenplay dialogues and new entries in both mannu n SDs life quite interesting

I jus LUV VASAY CHAUDHURY...he is just too good man in every time he does and thank goodness he is good friends with hamza and hence we got him as ifti. .he has such an amazing comic timing ...the way he says cookie I burst out laughing
And the actor playing jamil is very good in every supporting role he does ...I hv seen him in so many dramas and he jus owns every role he does
But I was the happiest seeing cookie...I don't know her name either but she was in bari apa and chup RAHO and she is an amazing actress too n very underrated

I luved her portrayal of cookie and the scnes between SD ifti and cookie was evil yet funny

I was even surprised to see the interactions of mannu and Mikhail...it wasn't unrealistically evil nor is mukhail shown a typical psycho hubby...the dialogues between mikhail and mannu were again evil yet funny

And hence the epi was quite entertaining whereas it was supposed to b a sad epi

and that's where SAMEERA FAZAL scored today

This show is defo one of her BESTEST work

It has exceeded my expectations by a huge margin

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Can somebody recommend me some dramas of Ifti(Vasay Chaudhry)... plz plz .

Ainy ki aayegi baraat, Pyarey afzal

MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Ainy ki aayegi baraat, Pyarey afzal

THANK YOU
MeraMann thumbnail
In one of the teasers I saw someone telling Gina- har joday mein achhi lagti ho tum. Is he Jameel the servant?If yes than there is more to him than meets the eye. Is Gina related to Ifti and Cookie...I wonder.
After todays episode, I have had a realisation. In every drama of Samira fazal, she tends to turn a strong woman into a bechari.
I didnt want Manu to become a bechari after marriage. I want her to be headstrong.