Frequent Posters

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally today is Mann mayal day !πŸ˜›
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just watched promo again...and i think Sd's dad was asking his mum and bia not to see sd again...is it??
Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally Mann mayal day!!πŸ₯³
And the seperation track will continue upto 3-4 episodes..as they have to show loadz of things in both SDs and mannus life! And if they drag it more than 3-4 episodes..it will.eventually effect the trps!! I hope they maintain their position!πŸ€”
Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

I just watched promo again...and i think Sd's dad was asking his mum and bia not to see sd again...is it??

I think it was for mannu..as she is getting married!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shez.Ishra09

Finally Mann mayal day!!πŸ₯³

And the seperation track will continue upto 3-4 episodes..as they have to show loadz of things in both SDs and mannus life! And if they drag it more than 3-4 episodes..it will.eventually effect the trps!! I hope they maintain their position!πŸ€”

i dont think 3-4 epi would be enough...bcz after sallu's struggle they will begin with jina track aswell...
Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

i dont think 3-4 epi would be enough...bcz after sallu's struggle they will begin with jina track aswell...

Ikr! But jeena and mannu would probably know each other as per ost. To I think SD and mannu's ways will collide before jeena track!
I dunno how they will unfold the story. But it looks interesting!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shez.Ishra09 - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Quite a sad episode...
I felt so bad for Mannu...she is trying her best to adjust with mikael and make there marriage work, she will even undergo a makeover against her will for him, it is must be so difficult for her to change herself...BUT Mikael...he isn't acknowledging her efforts at all😑 Making fun of her dressing, calling her Home a 'TABELA'...and even offering her a divorce...he is showing how illetrate he is...and his parents have no control over him...even they left mannu alone in house...
they should realize that a girl who lived in a joint family, must be so difficult for her to stay all alone in a house...!!!
Coming to Sallu...Man..he should leave that Ifti's house..asap...
first that servant tricked him, then his wife presented a long list of do's and dont's...why dont they just directly ask him to leave then???? that Ifti's wife is a hideous lady..she should adopt her servant Lol 'Main Jamil K Begr Ni Reh Skti'πŸ€ͺ and Ifti is a fake man..kept his dad in home to be good in everyone's eyes but dont pay him attention at all..But i liked how Sd showed attitude to Cookie...that he wants to talk to Ifti alone..!! No just once i want Sd to band bajao That Jamil aswell anyhow.
the last scene...Uff both are alone and upset...Sd should pick up her phone..though i got a feeling he wont..and how surprised he was to see a modern Mannu..maybe he was having difficulty in recognizing her...wonder what will happen that mikael will ask to divorce her..he doesnt respect mannu at all 'Isko Bhejde Iske Ghar, Main Ni Reh Skta' i think he will take her to party and some thing with mannu will happen there.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ Even I think SD won't pick up the phone. Poor Mannu.But I like how they thought about each other. Did anyone else feel that SD looked a little boyish,I mean a bit younger than the previous episodes?
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I think Mannu will return back to being old fashioned...both the promo days are already shown in ost..Rest are salwars.
SDs sher in the promo <3