Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
LAST SCENE WAS SO INTENSE
HAMZA ALI ABBASI AND MAYA ALI TAKE A BOW FOR TEARING US UP FOR SANU

I DON'T THINK MY HEART ACHED FOR ANY LUVSTORY FOR IN ANY PAK DRAMA B4

AND HAMZA MAYA CHEMISTRY JUST ADD MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE

AND WHEN HAMZA CRIED IN THE END and looked at his dad when mannus dad said why didn't he come forward to ask for her hand was good lord

UFFF ALLAH

TEARS STARTED ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS in the last scene

HATS OFF TO SAMEERA FAZAL AND HASEEB HASSAN for the execution screenplays and dialogues

My God this show is GOLD man

digiblues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aartipartyy

i think for at least two whole epis they won't be tgther b/c well we have to see mannu getting married, her home life, sd shifting to karachi, meeting jeena and how he thrives there. i don't see a reunion happening for a while. there are 26 epis right? i hope they don't drag it too much i don't want most of the epis being spent seeing how they fare alone...

I fear there will be 5 or more episodes b4 Manu/sd see each other

If they were to introduce Jeena, they put her in the precap. She looks to meet SD when he is successful so that would happen much later.

I feel they will show SD struggle in detail. Vasay Chaudhry-Tallat Husain track looks to be in coming episodes.

I really hope I am wrong on lengthy parting away of Manu-SD. this will affect drama ratings also. Barring actors the storyline is weak and dialogues unlike Pyare afzal are not very good.

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

yes that's massive reduction
last week was 6.6 now straight to 4.9

i wonder if its due to mera yaar mila de :S
digiblues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
courtesy:bade34

New promo mostly precap with poetry from SD

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMKqGjY2Q8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by digiblues - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: digiblues

If they were to introduce Jeena, they put her in the precap. She looks to meet SD when he is successful so that would happen much later.

I feel they will show SD struggle in detail. Vasay Chaudhry-Tallat Husain track looks to be in coming episodes.

I really hope I am wrong on lengthy parting away of Manu-SD. this will affect drama ratings also. Barring actors the storyline is weak and dialogues unlike Pyare afzal are not very good.

rite
next few epis will concentrate on Mannu-mikael life and sd's struggle..Jina's track has time to come up.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i wonder if its due to mera yaar mila de :S

i dont think so.
i was reading reviews..and in comments many people were criticizing writer and Sd's character..so maybe it's cuz of that.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hello ppl.😳

Just love the show,its actors,direction,story..everything!😳
aartipartyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: digiblues

oh you know that's very tru the point you make. they have to intro 2 pivotal characters so i can see their separation being a bit longer than 2-3 episodes. we need to see the character SD becomes and ofc mannu's new self as well.

yeah i agree :// trps also went down last week so ... i hope they prepare for it
well hopefully the ratings will go back up again
aartipartyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg just realized mann mayal day 😆 yay