Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How SD's mom is treating mannu is unbearable and sad plus mean. she has no right to treat mannu like that but you gotta admit she is right but mannu and her stupid family not giving a damn about iddat. If I was sd's mom I'd kinda freak out to find the obsessed fiance jeena and the recently divorced ex grilfriend at my son's home! Also she didn't open a charity shop that she will ask sd to marry mannu now just cause she is divorced. remember she doesn't know jenna is totally nuts! if sd had guts he would say out loud he wants to marry mannu after iddat even against his parents wishes instead of keeping her like a mistress . Also regarding SD's fathers behaviour ppl need to remember how mannus family thought of them and how they talked to them especially mannus mom and dad. I don't think the father wants to create issues or hurt mannu, he just wants to move on with life for himself and sd. Mannu should either approach sd and share her feelings and ask him to be with her or go home and live with respect.
payal6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
new AT ????
the scene between mannu and her father - so heart touching😭
the only positive amongst all this mess
and also how eagerly he wanted his parents to meet mannu .πŸ˜ƒ

mannu is living in SD's house bcoz he himself insisted plus this was the safest she could do .
jameel is definitely playing a game with jeena - I still have faith in his good nature

the one thing which tottaly surprises me is the behaviour of SD's dad - he was such a good freind to mannu's dad - I can understand the sudden bossy nature of SD's mom ( all jeena ki karamat ) but din't expect it from SD's dad
also never did mannu's family had belittled SD and his family ever - they were all good souls

SD's mom is so unreasonable - I don't blame her - jeena ne jo unke kan bhare hai 😑😑😑

but I still have not given up on SD and mannu - two poor souls who are still sane 😊

but the breakfast scene the way mannu was ignored
jeena is so doublesided - but ayesha has been superbly convincing as jeena πŸ‘

P.S. - we are all free to express our opinions but in a good manner - plus I discourage bashing and trying to change other's veiws

Edited by payal6767 - 8 years ago
payal6767 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Samira fazal should take a break from writing.

It makes absolutely no sense why mannu is living there. She has a freakin house in Punjab, her dad is in hospital, he wouldn't know she's at the house.
Lame excuses just like they did in shukk.

Well now Jameel is the only saviour and hero of this show, let's all hope this is all a plan of his. But is he sleeping with jeena? I am kinda confused there.

I think if there will be someone dieing it will be mannu, and she should. Because divorce Kay baad to larki ko bus mar jaana chahiye, her life is over, uskay Maa Baap kissi ko moo nahi dikha sakte, woh mannu ka bojh Kaise utha sakte hain, poora khandaan aik chat Kay neeche reh sakta hai lekin mannu bojh ho gi. (Rolling my eyes)

@bold - I hope the drama highlights this issue so that ppl know that the whole concept such as this is wrong
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Somehow I'm still liking the show except Jeena... I want her to vanish in thin air.
Main message is about women education, no matter how wealthy you are!

I don't think Jameel is doing acting with Jeena but I wish he stays as a good soul.
Jameel is falling for Jeena, and he might out of jealousy will say something to SD to break their engagement..

SD's mother was full of pride and taking revenge by making Mannu a maid.

Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just caught up to this serial. Love it - bookmark
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I lost all the hope in this serial when Mannu's mother asked her to stay at SD's home even after she got to know that she is divorced. No mother in this world would want her daughter to stay at her ex's house during her iddah. This is one of the most illogical, absurd and weird thing I have seen in any TV show. The writer lost all the credibility at that point.

Coming to present, SD's parents say that they haven't seen such "be-hayai" in America when SD was in Mannu's room with her kids. And what about the "be-hayai" on breakfast table wasn't Jeena getting too close to uncle jee and SD.. and her dialogue to SD main aapko bites bana kar du had me rofling.. matlab is he a chotta bacha who can not even make bite for himself? and uncle aunty had no objection to this. LOL

Nothing in this drama makes sense any more.
payal6767 thumbnail
It is SD who has stopped Mannu from leaving and he won't let Mannu go whatever his parents say - I think this the most sensible thing to do
And oh yes that ' bite bana ke dun ' was
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this show has gone to never before seen low. gina is shown low life kiss ass character which is something too shalow and too obvious. i just cant understand that saluddin cant see that already through all of this. Salu's mom is another lady who has to to rub in to a poor young girl who lost all... the day she meets her. seriously.. no sympathy for a child who grew up around you all of your and her life. crazy turn the story has has taken and making it worst than Indian soap at this point. (dont like to compare but the craziness of the story and unreality of the twists makes it hard not to)
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yr Sd our mannu se ziyada jameel or jeena ache hain..🀣
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jeeenaa sharifo ka faida utha rhe hai kyu k uss ka dunya m koi nahe