Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabra_ali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In a way, this show is a representation of how times change people and their attitudes. At one point, Salahuddin's father did not have the guts to talk to Mannu's father for her rishta. Now, the arrogance engendered from money has empowered him to feel as is he is somehow of a superior individual. Salahuddin's mother is perhaps the most disgusting in her family. Her reaction is arrogant, sadistic, and genuinely alarming. She has no sympathy and lacks any sort of common humanity.
Mannu should have studied, and this show directly presents women with a message that if they do not receive an education and attain dignity, they are at the sympathy of others.

Now, Jeena is a true witch, but I doubt that this show will allow her to have her happy ending. I don't even think she should end up with Jamil. In fact, she should end up lonely and in pain. That would be most suitable to her lowly thoughts and awful upbringing. I am kind of glad her parents are not alive. I wonder how they would feel if they realized their daughter had stooped so low.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Now mannu turns maid... Pathetic..

Both mannu & Sd should die by end of show

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Then what about the kids 😲..even though that would make the most logical ending after all this tamasha
sabra_ali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Then what about the kids 😲..even though that would make the most logical ending after all this tamasha

Death of either of these characters would be a dumb solution. The most logical solution would be to try to clean up this mess, instead of creating a bigger mess. The reality is that if Salahuddin were to die and leave his property to mannu, she would have no clue of what to do with it. Instead of taking charge, she would dig a deeper pit for herself and believe everyone who calls her manhoos. 😕
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sabra_ali

In a way, this show is a representation of how times change people and their attitudes. At one point, Salahuddin's father did not have the guts to talk to Mannu's father for her rishta. Now, the arrogance engendered from money has empowered him to feel as is he is somehow of a superior individual. Salahuddin's mother is perhaps the most disgusting in her family. Her reaction is arrogant, sadistic, and genuinely alarming. She has no sympathy and lacks any sort of common humanity.

Mannu should have studied, and this show directly presents women with a message that if they do not receive an education and attain dignity, they are at the sympathy of others.

Now, Jeena is a true witch, but I doubt that this show will allow her to have her happy ending. I don't even think she should end up with Jamil. In fact, she should end up lonely and in pain. That would be most suitable to her lowly thoughts and awful upbringing. I am kind of glad her parents are not alive. I wonder how they would feel if they realized their daughter had stooped so low.

One of the MOST SENSIBLE POST IN THIS THREAD AFTER AGES

While watching today's episode I was thinking there exact same things but if i had written these points i wud hv been mocked again n asked if sameera fazal is my relative that I defend all her shows

I m just glad someone else also saw it n wrote it down

That's EXACTLY the mssg the show wants to convey

Cudnt hv said it better myself

Hats off to u gal
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Death of either of these characters would be a dumb solution. The most logical solution would be to try to clean up this mess, instead of creating a bigger mess. The reality is that if Salahuddin were to die and leave his property to mannu, she would have no clue of what to do with it. Instead of taking charge, she would dig a deeper pit for herself and believe everyone who calls her manhoos. 😕
[/QUOTE
I also don't understand why everyone has been talking about SD death every wk
Jus coz hamza died in pyaare afzal doesn't mean he will die in every show
Geez
And HELL YES...u just gave an apt answer to the pathetic prediction of SD dying n giving all his wealth to mannu
How can that b a solution or ending
Again hats off to u gal

Word Count: 0

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I never liked Sd's mother...she always had a weird attitude with mannu...
In first episode it was shown, mannu isnt in her good books...then when mannu came to there home after wedding...then also she had taunting kind of attitude with her.
Now she got a golden opportunity to insult her...as now she has that mannu once used to have - WEALTH and Power..
Jina the Chudail will be perfect bahu for her...😆 mannu is too innocent
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 8 years ago
sabra_ali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

One of the MOST SENSIBLE POST IN THIS THREAD AFTER AGES

While watching today's episode I was thinking there exact same things but if i had written these points i wud hv been mocked again n asked if sameera fazal is my relative that I defend all her shows

I m just glad someone else also saw it n wrote it down

That's EXACTLY the mssg the show wants to convey

Cudnt hv said it better myself

Hats off to u gal

Haha thanks. I am going through a rough time myself, and it is clear to me that the things Sameera Fazal has penned are not unrealistic. Sure, it is unrealistic that Mannu's mother is not supportive, but maybe that is not intentional, since she is worried about her husband. I think that no matter what happens, parents tend to be supportive. On the other hand, people change attitudes and reactions with time, and this is the unfortunate reality. What does not change with time is the education one has and the resilience one gathers during the course of life.

If you examine the show more carefully, Salahuddin's mother rubbed in Biya's education as well. I think that was truly apt. Women tend to do that to put other women down, along with other things. Additionally, most women think that their wealthy and handsome sons are "princes' who deserve nothing less (the son could be a good-for-nothing idiot, and they would still feel the same). In this case, Salahuddin is educated, cultured, and well-off.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
@sabra i agree... Mannu would have been stable if she waz educated enough to be independent for herself and kids. Rite now Sd's mother is treating her so bad and she is quite. But i still say keeping her away from her house is stupid... There are her phupho, sara baji who can stay with her and abba wont know about it as he is in hospital... Amd there r so many to take his care that atleast someone can move in with mannu.
Someone make new AT... This one is finished.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Same that happened with rumaisa in MSKSH