Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
jeena is so creepy - can never beleive someone can play such dirty games 😲
but jameel seemed so loyal to SD - how can he do all this - I feel this is some plan of his ...

I just love the way how the idea is conveyed without using direct words - i am talking about the way jeena tells jameel about her feelings and jameel too responds
I have watched very few pak shows and don't know if this is common - but I felt it was different

this happened befor also when mannu had confessed her feelings for SD in initial episodesπŸ˜›

there's so much transparency in SD-biya conversations πŸ‘πŸΌ

one thing which has been constant between mannu and SD is that they can always start talking without having to put efforts
and the last scene - where SD plays with mannu's kids

just shows that no condition will ever stop him from loving mannu
Facebook desperate for Jeenas parents
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Pandora.

I have just started watching this show ---- few episodes in ---- But seeing last few replies here, show is bound to be doomed I suppose ---- should I continue?

Plzzz continue

It's VERY GOOD till episode 20
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Pandora.

I have just started watching this show ---- few episodes in ---- But seeing last few replies here, show is bound to be doomed I suppose ---- should I continue?

Watch at your own risk...πŸ˜†
let me warn you... WRITING OF SHOW SUCKS.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Jamil is playing games with Jina? I have a feeling he will not let Mannu down who he calls 'Baji'.
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Watch at your own risk...πŸ˜†
let me warn you... WRITING OF SHOW SUCKS.

SAME WARNING FROM ME TOO πŸ˜†
After Mannu's marriage with Mekaeel, at the end of every episode you will feel like throwing chappals at your TV
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg truly a woman is a woman's biggest enemy. SD's mother is disgusting! Even without her regular dialogue, Jeena is so annoying! ughh!! I really hope Jameel is up to something. And I might be the only one who won't mind if something happens to SD. Then he can leave everything in Mannu's name and his mother can just shut up! She's acting like he's worked hard for years to accumulate this wealth. Sweetheart, yeh usse virasat mein mili hai so calm your bum down! Very upset seeing today's episode. Even though the precap doesn't seem like it, I really hope next week is better.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My heart broke for Mannu 😭 I cant believe SDs mother, the way she with Mannu is disgusting. I cant believe she made Mannu a maid in their house ..wth!??
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Samira fazal should take a break from writing.

It makes absolutely no sense why mannu is living there. She has a freakin house in Punjab, her dad is in hospital, he wouldn't know she's at the house.
Lame excuses just like they did in shukk.

Well now Jameel is the only saviour and hero of this show, let's all hope this is all a plan of his. But is he sleeping with jeena? I am kinda confused there.

I think if there will be someone dieing it will be mannu, and she should. Because divorce Kay baad to larki ko bus mar jaana chahiye, her life is over, uskay Maa Baap kissi ko moo nahi dikha sakte, woh mannu ka bojh Kaise utha sakte hain, poora khandaan aik chat Kay neeche reh sakta hai lekin mannu bojh ho gi. (Rolling my eyes)
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now mannu turns maid... Pathetic..
Both mannu & Sd should die by end of show