Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: hp_2006

Hi..I am Naina

I started an Arshi SS yesterday, but I got almost nil response..But then I noticed that we can ask other writers to advertise/promote our stories to get a maximum response..

Please tell, which writer/writers I should contact for the same..I am new to this forum (Fan Fictions) and its my first ever SS on Arshi..I have written other couples FFs/SS in some other forums in I-F, so I need help for this one..

Hi Naina!

I'm going to assume Arshi is Arnav/Khushi from IPK. If that is the case, then I would suggest you post your story in the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Forum rather than here. It is really easy for your story to get lost and not many people would be willing to click on it if it already doesn't have a lot of views. By posting in the IPK forum, you will not allow be presenting your story to members from that fan base but also be able to get instant feedback due to the large volume of members still active there.

Do let me know how it goes. :)
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Hi Naina!

I'm going to assume Arshi is Arnav/Khushi from IPK. If that is the case, then I would suggest you post your story in the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Forum rather than here. It is really easy for your story to get lost and not many people would be willing to click on it if it already doesn't have a lot of views. By posting in the IPK forum, you will not allow be presenting your story to members from that fan base but also be able to get instant feedback due to the large volume of members still active there.

Do let me know how it goes. :)

Thank you so much dear for helping me solve my problem😊😊..I will surely do as you suggested..Thanks a lot for responding..

Naina

jas_ArSha_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hhelllo guys i m cuming back to writing afte r more  than 2 years...o i need your help...please guys  give my story a shot
i is not based on any particular couple  but popular faces like parth samthaan kuwar amar chrlie chuhan will be faces of my characters...
 i read that writers can refer the new ffs ...so plss if u uys like it...plss do so..
but
before all this    try it out
i need ur support  ...i  hope u guys would like. it...

the ugly truths...
Edited by jas_ArSha_MaNan - 8 years ago
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
can anyone help me with banner for my ff BETRAYAL... BY WHOM. how to add banner and who will create my banner. please help me.
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

can anyone help me with banner for my ff BETRAYAL... BY WHOM. how to add banner and who will create my banner. please help me.

there is a thread where you can request your banner to be made by some awesome graphicers

first choose the pictures you want to include in your banner or think of a detailed description of what needs to be on the banner

post your details and or the pictures here and then wait for them to make your banner

please do read all the rules at the beginning so that you know how it works

other than that good luck and hope you get your banner soon 😊
Blackruby59 thumbnail
Can someone please help me on how to post fanfic in perfect order chapter wise in such a way that it is easily accessible to the readers?
_zarah_ thumbnail
Hello I am Zarah.. I have been a silent reader on IF for many years and now I am finally finding a little bit of courage to write my story. I have been working on it for a while but I have my own characters.  I would really appreciate some feedback in order to better my self as a writer. I am worried that no one might see or read my story because it is not based on a fictional show. What advice would you guys give me? Thanks in advance. 
Blackruby59 thumbnail
Hey Zara. Even I am a newbie so I don't know whether stories other than fanfics are allowed here or not. (I hope they are. It would be great) As for having your own story, in case if it's not allowed here, you could always post it on Wattpad or create your own blog for it. :) And you can always ask for help here. I am sure writers here are amazing and helpful. :) Hope this helps you. 
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackruby59

Can someone please help me on how to post fanfic in perfect order chapter wise in such a way that it is easily accessible to the readers?

Have a read of this thread to understand how you make your thread and update it

But there isn't a perfect way, there's just the way you want it to be really. You can even look at other stories to see how they do it but usually it works out a bit like this

First is an introduction/ synopsis/ little paragraph to explain what the story is about (like a blurb) in your first post under your title. Some keep a banner in this post too.

The second can be a place for your index so you can create hyperlinks to it

Then you can have a post for your PM list if you want

Then it is either the first chapter of your story or anything else you want to add before you post before your chapter. Some like to have character sketches. But it is up to you.

This is a few ideas which you don't need to follow if it makes no sense πŸ˜† or I understood your question wrong.

Essentially create your thread and post your updates as comments. Do keep a list of what pages the new updates are on. That can be really useful for readers. Good luck!

not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: _zarah_

Hello I am Zarah.. I have been a silent reader on IF for many years and now I am finally finding a little bit of courage to write my story. I have been working on it for a while but I have my own characters.  I would really appreciate some feedback in order to better my self as a writer. I am worried that no one might see or read my story because it is not based on a fictional show. What advice would you guys give me? Thanks in advance. 

There is a forum called writer's corner here:

This has a lot of stories posted there that are not fan fictions that you could post your story in if you don't want it in the fan fiction forum. People do look at the stories in both forums and I'm sure yours will find readers too no matter which forum you post. Good luck!