Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Is today's episode cringe worthy ?? I am afraid to watch till all is well again ... That means till end.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

Is today's episode cringe worthy ?? I am afraid to watch till all is well again ... That means till end.

It's not at all cringe worthy

It's pretty good on the contrary

Watch it

Ahsan and urwa stole the show today

The precap we watched last week was misleading
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The theme of the story is sensitive but i really like how tastefully everything has been done so far. the script is a real winner and today's episode proved it. the characters are brilliantly sketched so far.
I've already started hating Imtiaz's character. He appears liberal and progressive in his mind set however his intentions are just as much disgusting. I think i'll be following this show religiously. it's very well written and the execution is amazing as well.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So, this all started when he saw both girls playing... it was not pre planned...
I'm glued to this show!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I finally found ahsans real insta account

And there I saw he is filming 2 New dramas

One for hum t.v. with naveen waqar and good lord their pairing is looking amazing
I m so happy hum tv is giving naveen more work
I loved her in alvida and mol

And 2nd show he is filming is with neelam munir
Don't know for which channel but both looking a zillion bucks

With Neelum its a movie "chupan chupaai".

Anyway, coming back to this show. Ahsan definitely nailed the character. He is basically a pervert who is not only eyeing Zebu but Meeran too.. Meeran senses that somethings wrong but she remained quiet. Urwa should've opted for natural look.. why so much make up on? Even when she was going to school ..red lipstick and whitewashed face made her look so weird. And her accent was on and off in this episode too.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

So, this all started when he saw both girls playing... it was not pre planned...

I'm glued to this show!

Yeah that's what I liked too

It wasn't preplanned

He didn't marry sajjo to abuse zebo

And when the gals were playing he eyed urwa...not the kid

It was later when he was thinking of urwa n then the kid came from behind and he kinda got swayed

But in the end scene it felt like he has started having evil intentions for both

But as u said it wasn't preplanned

But i JUST loved ahsans portrayal of imtiaz

Be it the scene when he was oggling at urwa with the chain in his mouth to the scene in the end when he said let's play with the kid and opens his eyes in the end ...GOOD LORD HATS OFF
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

With Neelum its a movie "chupan chupaai".

Anyway, coming back to this show. Ahsan definitely nailed the character. He is basically a pervert who is not only eyeing Zebu but Meeran too.. Meeran senses that somethings wrong but she remained quiet. Urwa should've opted for natural look.. why so much make up on? Even when she was going to school ..red lipstick and whitewashed face made her look so weird. And her accent was on and off in this episode too.

With neelam there r two projects of ahsan

One is the film u mentioned which they will start filming from June or July I guess

And the one he is posting pics now is a show which will come in Aplus

Coming to urwa the over make up is because on the way back from school she goes to meet her bf...that's why

Otherwise when she is at home ...she is all simple and looks beautiful
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I thought it may too creepy and disturbing but looks like it's OK ..I will watch it tomorrow ..

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

I thought it may too creepy and disturbing but looks like it's OK ..I will watch it tomorrow ..

I know hats off to ahsan and the director

The creepy scenes r shot very aesthetically

It's scary but it's not ewww

And that's where the show scores
tabajahanzeb thumbnail
Ahsan khan such amazing actor - does he have any other dramas someone can reccomend? I hate Imtiaz but he is acting so well. Poor Meera as well. I love Urwa in the scene they were playing, she looked so pretty.