Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

most kids know that its wrong but don't say in fear set in by pradetor or just simple hurting parent or simple plain shame ... this upsets me for days ... that is why i dont watch sad ending shows... refuse to watch you what ...pyare afsal, khuda aur mohabbat, dastaan ...i am good with happy go lucky or sometimes cheesy doosri biwi annoyance than this. what made good in reehai was that it ended well ...kind of...poor child suffered but at the end life took a better turn.

The number one reason kids don't tell is because they think it's their fault and they would get in trouble if they let anyone know. That's why we should always reassure the kids, it's not your fault.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Like someone said earlier, I wish we didn't know ahsen was the bad guy, it would have been so shocking to see it unfold.
The scene in rehaai where Nauman Aijaz finally gets his way and is behind closed doors with his child bride, left me disgusted for so many days. Even though they didn't show anything, but just knowing what went on in that room was troublesome.

I didn't know, so i was pretty SHOCKED!!!
And i kept saying tthat his character was waaayyy tooo nice.
576281 thumbnail
So this Imtiaz guy married that little girl's mom to actually abuse the little girl? I mean, is it a preplanned act?🤢
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I remember watching a video, in which Amir Khan was telling kids to not let anyone touch their private parts. I didn't know it was that important. But after have read so many stories of ppl on the fb page HOP, i realised how serious this issue is.
I was just reading yesterday how a boy was molested by a very close family friend (i think) and how guilty he felt. And lots of other similar stories have been posted. I really DO NOT get how someone can do this to a child!!!!!!
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am in love with this show.

Since HUM TV isn't there in India, I watch it on their YouTube channel. I feel the acting is very natural, especially Bushra Ansari's! The storyline is also interesting and fresh!!
And the OST is also nice.

This one is a sure shot blockbuster!
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had no idea Ahsan's character would be negative .. but I knew it was coming.
Even from the beginning, esp just this recent episode - he gave away such subtle creepy, bi-polarness that I was praying that nothing happens to Zebo in upcoming episode (note: esp, when Bebe and girls bring water to his house and you can see him in intense mode right before in a mili-second he puts up his act) - and that's what exactly folded in the precap. I was horrified.

I have a feeeling it's pre-planned? But why target Zebo? WHY?!! Gaah... she's such a lovely child. I couldn't stand Rehaii and now this. *cringes* I hope they reveal his back story asap - he's somehow probably married before.. and his deff bipolar, most likely he didn't even go to Dubai. Probably has something to do with her ex-late husband - probability of targeting sajjo? So much for happiness.. another upcoming hell. overthinking with all the possibilities..
such sick-mindedness. SO disturbingg.

Loving Bushra Aapa. She's always been my fav and so glad she took up this role. I dunno why the daughter is tolerating that jerkk - dump him asap. ugh.
Edited by hilly - 8 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that Ahsan's character wanted sajjo's house and he must have calculated that he can get the place for is shop as well. Secondly, Sajjo erns. Although he said that he doesn't want her to work but I guess that is his glibness only. Later on he might create a situation where Sajjo will have to keep on working.
576281 thumbnail
I watched a BTS video of this show where Ahsan was saying how after reading the script of his character Imtiaz, he felt so creeped out,disgusted and aggravated that he wanted to do something to Imtiaz...So that seals it even if the next week's promo left any doubts...Ahsan is going to make us hate Imtiaz...
Everything seems like a plan now...I mean the way he is slowly occupying everything that is of Sajjo, shows he is in for it for a long time...And the way he was all smiles and happiness about that bag that he bought for Zebo in the first episode..everything seems creepy and utterly disgusting now!!!!🤢
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You can tell now that it was his long plan to occupy Sajjo, her house, her money and her cutie pie daughter... this is what we called evil in a mask of an angel 😈
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I finally found ahsans real insta account
And there I saw he is filming 2 New dramas

One for hum t.v. with naveen waqar and good lord their pairing is looking amazing
I m so happy hum tv is giving naveen more work
I loved her in alvida and mol

And 2nd show he is filming is with neelam munir
Don't know for which channel but both looking a zillion bucks