Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bushraji is bang on with dance, language, acting
Ahsan is flawless , effortless. My stomach sank when I saw pre cap . He is that abuser type that he is asking urwa uncomfortable questions and eyeing little girl. Omg I can't watch it I am also getting angry at urwa' boyfriend for verbally abusing her and emotional atyachar.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
as much sickening as Ahsan's character may turn out to be in the upcoming episodes, but I see him getting in the line for best actor award for next year for sure..

oops, I forgot lol - with the way the awards are being distributed now, I don't think he'd have to do much to receive ONE of the many best actor ones, koi na koi award to mil hi jayega usko bhi just for being part of a hit show.

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that promo made me so sad. can you imagine what will happen when sajjo finds out what imtiaz is doing to her daughter :(
bushraji was amazing with all the different emotions she portrayed in one episode! her and ahsan are doing so well on the show.

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cimba

Bushraji is bang on with dance, language, acting

Ahsan is flawless , effortless. My stomach sank when I saw pre cap . He is that abuser type that he is asking urwa uncomfortable questions and eyeing little girl. Omg I can't watch it I am also getting angry at urwa' boyfriend for verbally abusing her and emotional atyachar.

I couldn't agree more.
I am so enjoying the show, and the actors OMG bushra, samiya and Ahsan i am sooo in love with their acting in this drama.
Ahsans character really scares me
cimba thumbnail
i cant tell you the small look of his face and the way little girl looked at him and sensed it ...😡 omg i cant get that image out of my head . It irked me to deeper core. I just hope and prey for this child...
my prayers go out to all child victims in the world. This happens every where in the world but more so in poor kids since their parents are out working .. kids left to fend for them selves. 😭
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Like someone said earlier, I wish we didn't know ahsen was the bad guy, it would have been so shocking to see it unfold.
The scene in rehaai where Nauman Aijaz finally gets his way and is behind closed doors with his child bride, left me disgusted for so many days. Even though they didn't show anything, but just knowing what went on in that room was troublesome.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So far I'm loving Ahsan so much, can't imagine what I saw in precap...Shocking to core!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i cant tell you the small look of his face and the way little girl looked at him and sensed it ...😡 omg i cant get that image out of my head . It irked me to deeper core. I just hope and prey for this child...
my prayers go out to all child victims in the world. This happens every where in the world but more so in poor kids since their parents are out working .. kids left to fend for them selves. 😭

I knooowww. I was watching it with my grandmother the promo, i was was about to scream. Had i seen the promo with my husband i'd had screamed the way he said "tu aaj bari pyaari lag rai hai" and his dirty look ughhh🤢.
I really cannot explain what went through me at that time.

And i agree poor kids, they cannot even tell their parents, coz they really do not know that its wrong.
cimba thumbnail
most kids know that its wrong but don't say in fear set in by pradetor or just simple hurting parent or simple plain shame ... this upsets me for days ... that is why i dont watch sad ending shows... refuse to watch you what ...pyare afsal, khuda aur mohabbat, dastaan ...i am good with happy go lucky or sometimes cheesy doosri biwi annoyance than this. what made good in reehai was that it ended well ...kind of...poor child suffered but at the end life took a better turn.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

most kids know that its wrong but don't say in fear set in by pradetor or just simple hurting parent or simple plain shame ... this upsets me for days ... that is why i dont watch sad ending shows... refuse to watch you what ...pyare afsal, khuda aur mohabbat, dastaan ...i am good with happy go lucky or sometimes cheesy doosri biwi annoyance than this. what made good in reehai was that it ended well ...kind of...poor child suffered but at the end life took a better turn.

Yeah, Reehai ends well, and also though it was child abuse but the guy get married to the child, and her father was all wrong and greedy.

In this show he became the child's father and abuse her, that is like double crime! He betrayed the little girl to the extreme!