Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
It was an epic last episode with complete justified ending. Loved it. Kudos to team udaari. My Sundays are going to be incomplete now.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This show had a lot of room for improvement throughout it's telecast but can I just appreciate how brilliantly power packed the last episode was. LIKE BRILLIANT!

*spilers ahead*

Farhat Ishtiaq absolutely out did herself as being a writer of romance. I definitely would've loved to see Jaze, Millie and Harris at least in the end concert but despite there exclusion, the show ended on a brilliant note. Farzan Saeed's performance in the courtroom and Sajda Bibi looking at him and realizing the gravity his words hold and how she wronged by not filing an FIR right after she escaped was so brilliantly depicted. Her ending with Zebo as she sat alone and focused on studying was brilliant. It showed that education is the strongest weapon and that ignorance isn't bliss if it hides the truth. I would've loved a little more of Hina Altaf trying to show that she is happy and she won't let this one incident take over her life. She depicted pain quite beautifully in Ek Thi Misaal so her acting in this show disappointed me a bit.

The Arsh and Meera conversation was wonderful. TBH I could never accept Farhan Seed as an actor because he just cannot act and he shouldn't act because most of the times his dialogue delivery is terrible but he proved me wrong in this show so many times. His expressions when he hears Meera confess and go on about being proud of him were BRILLIANT. And then catching up to her words and realizing that this is the naive Meera so maybe it's because they are at crossroads thats why she's proclaiming all of this. His expressions of admiration when she pulls out the ring and says that she's worth fighting for were brilliant. Maybe it's the offscreen chemistry and bond that translated on-screen but Farhan Saeed Out-did himself and his reputation in acting with this role.

His performance int he courtroom and outside as he talked the media; when he heard the last witness' story was brilliant. Empathetic, sorry, worrisome and thoughtful all combined beautifully in his expressions.

Bushra Ansari deserved a last word though and I think that was amiss because she has been literally the star of this show along with Samiya Mumtaz. Both the ladies really carried the show.

I loved how Imtiaz in a fit of rage and anger confessed to half of his crimes and the lawyer couldn't do much then face-palm himself. The attempt of humanization in the end wasn't really a great idea in my opinion but all the same it did show that conscious catches up to everyone and makes them he prisoner of there own mind.

The concert in the end was beautiful and provide a good closure after such a heavy episode. All in all, I think Udaari is the one show which should get all the cards and accolades from Hum Awards next year. This was a major step up for shows that focus of social self awareness and it really brought the story up in a practical manner.

This would be a show worth remembering and recommending.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aah man, everyone has pretty much echoed my views on the last epi already but I have to say this that I am so gonna miss this show and especially Arsh! The character has made that special place in my heart and so has Farhan ! And i am so gonna miss both :(

Coming to the epi I absolutely loved the Arsh-Meeran bits in todays epi made my night really πŸ˜† and thus would like to thank team Udaari for such a gem of a show be it the story , the dialogues or the acting everything was a perfect fit and hit here with the cherry on top being Arsh and Farhan playing it ( u can probably see my Arsh/Farhaan obsession πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I loved the epi as well minus the super long recap.
I wish they had shown imtiaz being bullied and harassed in jail rather than him loosing his mind.
What I have learnt from years of watching law and order shows of the west is that when a pedophile is sent to jail, the other tougher inmates usually beat them and rape them on a regular basis. I would have loved to see something like that, I know they wouldn't attempt to show anything as graphic as what I mentioned but at least imtiaz being man handled in jail would have given me some pleasure.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super packed the Last episode... loved it...
I echo with everyone who wrote about the last episode!

I'm already started missing Udaari...
Each and every character played their role with awesomeness!!!
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
loved it ..loved it
I too agree with everyone who wrote about last epi ..
only that how come Jamshed came at last min..he was always sitting there in the grave crying ..giving doubt that may be he wanted to keep quite but realized Imtiyaz can get away with his crime so he stepped in ..
such a sensitive subject but they handled it very well ..
well done team Udaari πŸ‘ everyone played their role brilliantly..but my fav is little Zebo

Dillagi and Udaari were two best dramas so far and both ended 😭
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Now thats what you call a perfect endingπŸ‘πŸ‘
RishabMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of the best last episodes of any drama I've seen! Closure was given to each story and we weren't left wondering what might have happened. Did not feel rushed either.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So late in commenting about the last epi, but it was one of the best dramas coming to end with a proper closure given to every character...i love the way they showed zebu empowering herslef through education and not by getting marriage as a solution to her problems πŸ˜† so far this was the best drama that handled the sensitive issue so well..Meeran proposing Arsh was so cute, this is exactly what i wanted 😳 the ending was good too with that concert scene
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hats off to all the actors directors writer of this drama... I finished it in just 2 days! What a drama...so flawless...
And didn't know that urwa and farhan can act this good...i thought urwa is an average actress and farhan cant act...but this drama changed myview πŸ˜ƒ

Loved every bit of this drama...and the ending was so perfect.. They dealt this serious issue so beautifully ❀️