awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
hw many epi there total
Edited by awesomegurti - 8 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was just wondering that do they give a rape kit to the rape victims I hospitals here to gather DNA? Iv seen too many CSI shows so usually there is a protocol they follow within 24 to 48 of thw rape. Consodering that zebo went within the next day she should have been offered a kit where they take dna and skin samples etc etc. I know it sound so random but I dont know cantthey jist prove that with the samples that imtiaz did it.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This episode was dragging in few scenes.
Lawyer and Imtiaz had a long chat which could be cut short.

Editing was poor. Imtiaz used his both hands to put the scarf on his head while his right hand is paralysed due to stabbing.
Also, Arsh called his colleague lawyer "Meera" while travelling in the car.

Overall it was a crucial episode, because rape victims are always get harassed while trying to get justice.
seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the episode scared me alittle when the senior lawyer got three statements invaid,
cant guess how the real witness will be harnessed and when?
the drama serial udaari is a courageous step to give strength to the victims to stand upright for the justice...
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

hw many epi there total

Next episode is the last one
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brainychild92

I wanted to cry when I saw today's episode. I completely forgot about Illyas and his mom. Kaisa aadmi hai. He says he has a daughter and still is defending Imtiaz! It's one thing if he truly believed all of this was a lie but he knows and still is fighting for his ego. I know Sajjo confessed but stilll, she shut everyone up and that stupid lawyer was smirking and whatnot thoughout. I hope they show the lawyer's family spitting on him after this. Itna ghatiya aadmi mere saamne kabhi na aaye!!

Also, I wonder who's grave that is that the guy crying on. Who is he? It seems like it is the one who really stabbed Imtiaz, but I could never find out who that was and what is he regretting. I just can't believe next week will be the last episode of Udaari (on youtube it says last promo).

@Bold: That was truly shocking, how can anyone think like that, let alone someone with a daughter. Ghatiya aadmi!
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

He was the eyewitness of the whole incident, He stole Imtaiz's belongings (watch and chain etc) after Sajjo had stabbed him and left. I am not sure but I think he packed those belongings of Imtiaz in the torn sleeve of Zebo that is missing from evidence lift. and most probably he has faced some tragedies and to redeem what he has done in past he will give gawaahi in court against Imtiaz.

Coming to this particular episode, It was uncomfortable to watch. I know such things happen in real in court, rape victims and their families are ridiculed just like that...and that's why people do not file such cases... But a couple of scenes should have been edited.. Like Imtiaz's scenes with lawyer and Ejaaz's scenes with Zebo.. They served no purpose.

I agree with that it was a bit uncomfortable watching those scenes, that is why i watch udaari online now, not on tv...but thats the reality such personal questions and details are asked in court ...and ur right that even if ppl want to file against such a case they dread to face this situation that happens in court...

But im happy that they showed everything in drama, atleast it would be an awareness for the real life victims, they would be mentally prepared to face such situations...but the most powerful scene for me till date was wen Arsh asked Zebu to stand infront of mirror and say that she is not a victim she is a survivor, handsdown that was the best thing ever shown on tv for the betterment of real life victims 👏
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im actually sad that its ending tonight 😭 i hope that they dont rush the ending and every phase is given a proper closure, Arsh and Meeran patch up, Imtiaz's punishment, Zebu's confidence in herself , and Sajjo resuming her business and all
How will they show everything in one epi 😭
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
From FB comments seems like the last epi was spent majorly in recaping what had happened thus far , has anyone here seen the epi , feedback /spoilers pls 😳
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No, not really. I mean on youtube there is an option to watch an hour and half episode of udaari where they recap all of it, but I just saw the last episode and even though they bring up the past, it wasn't a recap. DON'T READ FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! I'M GIVING MY TAKE ON IT FROM NOW ON:

I cried when the witness told his tale to Arsh. I mean Karma sucks big time! I just didn't get one thing. He said he was following the case, so why did it take him so long to come in front? Or did he mean he just heard of the case via newspaper... Either way, the court case was brilliant! Arsh was excellent and that stupid lawyer. I wish they showed something of him instead of just that face palm. I know it's a job but I can see him getting atleast tomatoed if not stoned after losing such a case.

Can I say Bravo to Ahsan Khan for portraying that maniacal confession. That gave me goosebumps and I couldn't look away even for a second. Even at the end, when his guilty conscious catches up to him in jail... Damn was that good. Truly, nobody could've played a better Imtiaz! Bravo!!

I absolutely adored Meera's proposal. I would say something like "itni asaani se tho nahi milni thi". haha. I like Arsh's expressions. Though he knew she liked him, he was completely shocked to learn that she liked him for that long. I just wish they showed Jaaze. I mean I'm not saying Zebo should've went to him, but he was her only friend and with her throughout this case. I am glad they showed her being strong and Sajjo apologizing for "making" her be weak. She can finally be alone and confident. It goes to show, only because you are the mother does not make you superhuman and always right. It also doesn't mean that by apologizing you are weak. Thank you for making these characters human!

More than Jaaze though, I was rooting to see Mili and or Haris again. Her gora would've done too LOLI guess I can do with their mom though. We need more women like her. She stuck with her client through it all. We need a support system for like that for our women and children andI though its probably not going to change anything, I hope through this show, there will be more NGO awareness as well as for changes in law and enforcement (police, judge, etc)

Over all, brilliant show and paisa vasool end! I for one really enjoyed it! Now I don't mind if Bin Roye takes over 😉
Edited by brainychild92 - 7 years ago