Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

Off Topic: When is Udari ending? 😆
Waiting for Bin Roye to start

3 more episodes to go!
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I used to cringe when i saw rape victims being snubbed to stay quiet e.g in chup raho and sangat...pathetic thinking of ppl...why the hell a girl should be ashamed of something which was not her fault at all 🤢 finally Udaari and Zebu's character will be a motivation for the victims that they need to stand up and be courageous enough to put the culprit to punishment
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I really liked how they covered and presented the minor details as well like how
they got the medical report and also the mention of missing kapray with
blood stains of zebu from the potli. I must say I never expected this
level of writing from Farhat Ishtiaq. I always underestimated her..I
thought she was overrated after Humsafar and could only write love
stories... but she proved me wrong and how. Udaari has turned out be a
very mature peace of writing and is brilliantly executed.
And Hina Altaf did a fab job in this episode.

Exactly my point of views for Farhat Ishtiaq changed too...i used to think that she can only write romantic stuff well...but she has proved herself with udaari that she can write about social issues too
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was OUTSTANDING!! 👏
So realistically portrayed! Loved Farhan again!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Once again the epi belonged to Arsh, this char and actor keep bowling me over again n again epi after epi. Loved his conversation with Zebo and then with Sajjo 👍🏼 . His walking away seeing Ilyas at Meeran's place even though Meeran was not entertaining him and rather he was being shooed away was just Awww😆 , and then the following bit between Arsh & Meeran was just Superb with Meeran trying to clear the Ilyas bit etc and Arsh replying back with his super indifference laced with some coldness even though he wasnt rude at any pt, I just love the sort of perfection his char has started to show consistently!

PS The court case continues tho with Imtiaz being sent to judicial custody!The nuances shown are so good! And the press conference done by Meeran n Mili's mom was so crisp n good, I am glad they dont go over preachy in this show! With two epi's left i hope they wrap up the case by next epi i want some Arsh Meeran please!
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank god.. liyas and his mom went off from gate ..I was dreading he will stay in mira's house and try to win her again 😡 I like Mera was concerned about Arsh's misunderstanding and tried to clarify herself but Arsh pretending he doesn't care and moved on 😭 but we know he was hurt ..
loved zebo's determination she wants justice and it's doesn't matter if she wins or loose but at least she tried ..👏
and Ashan has done wonderful job as frustrated evil character Imtiyas
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I definitely have to say that uphill all the shows till date that have shown stories of rape victimes, Udaari has done the best although there is so much room for improvement.
I am kind of eager to see Arsh's mother's reaction on knowing the Meera was once harassed.

Few episodes left so hope for few Arsh-Meera scenes and I hope they bring the Harris and Milli too for the ending or just mention there names.

Farhan Saeed has proven to be an actor finally in this show.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted to cry when I saw today's episode. I completely forgot about Illyas and his mom. Kaisa aadmi hai. He says he has a daughter and still is defending Imtiaz! It's one thing if he truly believed all of this was a lie but he knows and still is fighting for his ego. I know Sajjo confessed but stilll, she shut everyone up and that stupid lawyer was smirking and whatnot thoughout. I hope they show the lawyer's family spitting on him after this. Itna ghatiya aadmi mere saamne kabhi na aaye!!

Also, I wonder who's grave that is that the guy crying on. Who is he? It seems like it is the one who really stabbed Imtiaz, but I could never find out who that was and what is he regretting. I just can't believe next week will be the last episode of Udaari (on youtube it says last promo).
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Also, I wonder who's grave that is that the guy crying on. Who is he? It seems like it is the one who really stabbed Imtiaz, but I could never find out who that was and what is he regretting. I just can't believe next week will be the last episode of Udaari (on youtube it says last promo).

He was the eyewitness of the whole incident, He stole Imtaiz's belongings (watch and chain etc) after Sajjo had stabbed him and left. I am not sure but I think he packed those belongings of Imtiaz in the torn sleeve of Zebo that is missing from evidence lift. and most probably he has faced some tragedies and to redeem what he has done in past he will give gawaahi in court against Imtiaz.

Coming to this particular episode, It was uncomfortable to watch. I know such things happen in real in court, rape victims and their families are ridiculed just like that...and that's why people do not file such cases... But a couple of scenes should have been edited.. Like Imtiaz's scenes with lawyer and Ejaaz's scenes with Zebo.. They served no purpose.