Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

618043 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What a fabulous episode! Hats off to the entire team.. 👏Totally loved Farhan's acting..😳 Udaari is his and Ahsan's best performance till date. 😊
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such an amazing episode!! Literally my all time fav drama.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Farhan stole today's episode with his arguments uttered with so much conviction! He has really gotten a grip of acting through this show and has done early well.
576281 thumbnail
I think Farhan, who is at best an average actor, is able to give such convincing performances episode after episode, because of how the actor is touched by the subject just like the rest of us...The subject of this show is so powerful that it touches your soul and you want to do your best to do something towards this cause and help it reach the people...
Beautiful episode yet again and the best so far...Zebo and her mom's bad days are coming to an end and Imtiaz's are going to start...Hopefully the lawyer and all the so called 'dost' of that pedophile realize what a beast they were trying to help and spit on his face and disown him...I would love to watch that actually!

The high point of the episode is when they finally get the evidence (the medical report) in their hands...Its both an emotional and triumphant moment for everyone involved in this case...

Lastly, I hope more victims come forward to expose their culprits and lead a life of a survivor and not a culprit! This show definitely has the potential to reach out to the people and make them think! What a show! 👏
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan was star of the show today
What a breathtaking episode it was. .. finally Imtiaz exposed
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Take a bow Farhan Saeed , he has totally bowled me over as Arsh ,firstly the character itself is so well defined and written and then to top it Farhan is playing it with such beautiful conviction,that this character has to go down as one of my all time favorites❤️ and Farhan is fast becoming one of my fav's too😆.

As for the epi and the whole court case itself, it has been dealt with so much realism without any OTT'ness that its worth all the applause. V well done team Udaari!
Shayyani thumbnail
Oh my god what did I just watch? Who is this girl playing Zebbo? Her acting, her dialogue delivery, her expressions, all are so amazing as she is given quite a difficult role. I really felt for her when she began crying and Sajjo...even though her screaming in the middle of the court case was annoying for me I could see where she was coming from. I really loved the entire court scene especially when Zebbo came out and confessed that Imtiaz raped her twice and that was why Sajjo did what she did. Imtiaz's reactions were also spot on. You could see him sweating out of worry for what was happening and the looks between Ahsan and Samiya that were exchanged...my god. These two versatile actors need to do a super-romantic drama together now because of them playing such an abusive couple in this one because in some earlier scenes, they had chemistry. Jaze is also good and I'm glad he was with Zebbo. I think he's the one who'll eventually end up marrying her because he knows everything and still supports her. I loved when Zebbo called Imtiaz an animal and said God forbid for anyone to have a a father like Imtiaz.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hats off to Udari team ..👏 such a delicate subject but they have done their home work and delivered it in such a realistic way ..i cried when Jebo was walking in the court and saying that words I am not a victim ..i am a survivor ..

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really liked how they covered and presented the minor details as well like how they got the medical report and also the mention of missing kapray with blood stains of zebu from the potli. I must say I never expected this level of writing from Farhat Ishtiaq. I always underestimated her..I thought she was overrated after Humsafar and could only write love stories... but she proved me wrong and how. Udaari has turned out be a very mature peace of writing and is brilliantly executed.
And Hina Altaf did a fab job in this episode.
576281 thumbnail
When they were talking about the details like the torn clothes etc, it literally churned up my stomach and then Zebo's witness made it even worse...I am so glad Udaari did not mince words and tried to sugarcoat anything about that heinous act and presented it as is, the way its supposed to be...'Rape' is a heinous act, but there should be no shame to the victims in talking about it 'after' it has happened...They should in fact scream about it from the roof tops and the society is the one which should hide with shame for allowing such a thing to happen...