Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow, superb episode... Arsh stole the episode..
Nice precap
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
farhat ishtiyaq..?😲
OMG.. i have read hamsafar written by her.. UDAARI is also written by her.. ? will try to read it online.. 😳
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arsh is such a BOMB ,for once the male lead has a CHARACTER❤️
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing episode! Loved the scene between Arsh and Zebo! So powerful! 👏
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG such an amazing episode it was...that was one of the powerful episodes i have seen...I believe this is Farhan Saeed's best ever character...he is just ah-mazing as Arsh...the scene btw Arsh and Zebo wen he made her say infront of the mirror that she is not the victim she is a survivor was just mind blowing...
This was the first tym ever i saw that the rape victim was made to realise that its not her fault...otherwise we have seen enough of pathetic dramas where victims are snubbed and are forced to stay quiet 🤢

Handsdown this is the best ever play that handled the rape issue so well and intelligently 👏 at some points i felt that the dialogues were a bit bold but they were needed to create awareness
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fairi_88

OMG such an amazing episode it was...that was one of the powerful episodes i have seen...I believe this is Farhan Saeed's best ever character...he is just ah-mazing as Arsh...the scene btw Arsh and Zebo wen he made her say infront of the mirror that she is not the victim she is a survivor was just mind blowing...
This was the first tym ever i saw that the rape victim was made to realise that its not her fault...otherwise we have seen enough of pathetic dramas where victims are snubbed and are forced to stay quiet 🤢

Handsdown this is the best ever play that handled the rape issue so well and intelligently 👏 at some points i felt that the dialogues were a bit bold but they were needed to create awareness

completely agree.. Such an amazing episode. Although I missed Bushra Ansari in this episode. She did not had a single dialog. But Farhan Saeed & Urwa were too good. Never expected this level of performance from her.
seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TRT

Originally posted by: fairi_88

...TRUE IS EVERY WORD,,,,,,,,
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Farhan Saeed and Urwa have really proven themselves with this drama.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

completely agree.. Such an amazing episode. Although I missed Bushra Ansari in this episode. She did not had a single dialog. But Farhan Saeed & Urwa were too good. Never expected this level of performance from her.

Exactly im a fan of Farhan and Urwa now, they are just amazing as Arsh and Meeran...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seraal

<font color="#0000ff">TRT</font> ...TRUE IS EVERY WORD,,,,,,,,

Im more than happy that atleast some writer has the courage to show rape victims as innocent and not something to be ashamed of ...