Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Lawyer Arsh ❤️ ,the way they are showing him handle the case is very realistic and applauseworthy👍🏼 and Arsh ka never say die random flirting with Meeran is just ❤️Precap Arsh finally gets Meeran to speak the truth 😃
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Lawyer Arsh ❤️ ,the way they are showing him handle the case is very realistic and applauseworthy👍🏼 and Arsh ka never say die random flirting with Meeran is just ❤️Precap Arsh finally gets Meeran to speak the truth 😃

Yes...yesterday's episode is dedicated to him and also the stupidity (but reality) of Sajjo...It is going to be really tough to convince her to talk about Zebo...It just makes us realize how internalized are these fake values about girls are in our minds...Being a rape victim, she is made to duck and not attack just because of the stigma attached...When will we ever evolve into a society where we will learn to punish the real culprit in the rape and not the victim? 😔...It is so disheartening to see Sajjo suffering like that just because she is scared of the society looking down upon the girl (which is a fact) and Imtiaz flying high despite being the criminal that he is...🤢

I hope Arsh will find a way to convince Sajjo...But really can't blame her at all...She is just a product of the same horrible society which treats a rape victim as some kind of a insect that needs to be squashed...Just writing this is bringing tears to my eyes...I shudder to even imagine what the rape victims must be going through...What an unfair society we live in where girls are taught to protect their virginity at all costs lest they will be punished whether its their mistake or not?🤢
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
so nice to see Arsh and Meeran back ❤️...and finally Arsh will know the truth..but how he is going to convince sajjo and zebo ? hope imtiaz won't do anything to Zebo ..
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Yes...yesterday's episode is dedicated to him and also the stupidity (but reality) of Sajjo...It is going to be really tough to convince her to talk about Zebo...It just makes us realize how internalized are these fake values about girls are in our minds...Being a rape victim, she is made to duck and not attack just because of the stigma attached...When will we ever evolve into a society where we will learn to punish the real culprit in the rape and not the victim? 😔...It is so disheartening to see Sajjo suffering like that just because she is scared of the society looking down upon the girl (which is a fact) and Imtiaz flying high despite being the criminal that he is...🤢

I hope Arsh will find a way to convince Sajjo...But really can't blame her at all...She is just a product of the same horrible society which treats a rape victim as some kind of a insect that needs to be squashed...Just writing this is bringing tears to my eyes...I shudder to even imagine what the rape victims must be going through...What an unfair society we live in where girls are taught to protect their virginity at all costs lest they will be punished whether its their mistake or not?🤢

Totally agree wih you and thats where I found it realistic that Arsh was struggling to get that info that he needed even Meeran wasnt very helpful and yet all wanted him to save Sajjo based on half truth.I liked how he was observant and persistant but had that sensitivity too.

As for Sajjo n co I think they were realistic too on their part since the subject itself is such a taboo in social terms then one can only imagine the horror of being victim to the subject so not surprising that they want to hide the fact for their own social respect.

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

You are so right, its a horrible reality and that is the reason culprits roam freely because they know that the victims are not gonna speak... I just pray that no girl in reality should be facing such a horrible situation in life, may Allah protect us all ameen😭
Shayyani thumbnail
Poor Zebbo...I'm so scared for her :( I hope they can protect her from Imtiaz at least.
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So is this week's episode the last episode? That's what I heard but on wiki it says there are a total of 22 episodes. link to Udaari

-RD- thumbnail
^^^Seems good enough why drag 😳 & for some reason i thought it was ending next week 😆
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't think next epi will be last epi ..hum TV haven't advertised it as last epi and only this epi Arsh will know the truth and Liyas has to come there too
PS ..anyone can edit in wiki too
Edited by nep3 - 8 years ago
seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such explicity make the teens aware of the ugliness in people ...there should also be shown how to save themselves from such shameful people how to get away in such a situation...
Edited by seraal - 8 years ago