Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Rite now m waiting for imtiaz & arsh showdown...
It will be interesting to watch how arsh drags him to court... And put him behind bars..

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so iv jumped to watching the show online now instead of live, coz cant stand new zebo and jhanza, so easier toskip thr scenes. loving ahsan khan!
loving his dialogue deliver esp when he says "asalamoalaikaum madam tahiyraaa!!"

and ' zebo jawaan ho gae teer comman hogae'

this should go down as his best performance in history.

can we please tell the 'international emmy awards' panel to consider him this time as best actor nomination??

Edited by SaraFatma - 8 years ago
576281 thumbnail
What, no takers for this drama this week? I watched it but too much of Punjabi is making it difficult for me understand some scenes...For ex, today the entire dialog between Sajjo and Shida's brother went right over my head with both of them talking in Punjabi for the entire time...
Other than that, the drama is getting to its peak point with all the good guys suffering and bad guys getting the second chances...I am scared that Imtiaz will try to once again lay his hands on Zebo, blackmailing her about making her mother get a death sentence at the court...I hope the poor girl will tell her well wishers and won't act on her own foolishly...
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When Sajda was getting tortured in jail today just broke my heart. :(
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Each episode of the drama has been superb! In yesterday's episode, there were some crucial plot developments. Ahsan Khan is definitely going to win the Best Actor in a Negative Role award next year!! Everyone is acting really well! Now it'll be great to see how Arsh teaches Imtiaz a lesson. Also waiting to see what happens when Ilyas reaches Lahore.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg Ahsan just nailed it as Imtiaz.. his award winning performance made me dumbfound...
My heart just melt by seeing Sajjo getting tortured in police station,
on the other side Ilias is not will be playing his card by bringing his mother to the town.

Waiting for Arsh to takeover the case to release Sajjo and bring Imtiaz behind bar.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As if Imtiaz wasnt enough now comes Ilyass another ass of a lower order tho and why is Meeran giving him that inch to make it into a mile ..I just wish Meeran realises what an ass he still is and what Arsh is or better Arsh only give ek do to the cartoon 😆
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

As if Imtiaz wasnt enough now comes Ilyass another ass of a lower order tho and why is Meeran giving him that inch to make it into a mile ..I just wish Meeran realises what an ass he still is and what Arsh is or better Arsh only give ek do to the cartoon 😆

😆
Exactly... But I hate liyas more than imtiyaz..may be I know imtiyaz will go to jail eventually but I am scared meera might fall for him
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally arsh comes to know truth in next epi...
I want to see how he convinces sajjo to expose imtiaz's truth, that what he actually did with zebo because it's obvious she wont agree easily.
Ahsan nailed it as imtiaz as always... Uhhh imtiaz is horrible... Just horrible... Poor sajjo., the way she was getting tortured in jail broke my heart.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣 Yeh kea haiii🤣🤣🤣