Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetAngels96

So there's 4 episodes left I guess 😔

Wish it were longer

What only 4 episodez left 😲 i want to see more and more
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dint like the new girl playing zebo, the child artist was so good and far more convincing.
firstly zebo is really white now, and jolly giddy all the time, and her dialogue delivery and expressions especially of the nightmare scene was so weak it majorly disappointing me.

i think if they had gotten arij fatima to play zebo it would have been better,she is a good actress with good expressions and looked exactly like a grown up zebo. or maybe even gotten the girl playing uzma in zara yaad kar. they both look young like school girls.

even the casting of jhanzay is so weak.he had no screen presence at all.i have seen actors with no dialogues yet still be prominent in scenes.

im thoroughly disappointed with the new casting 🤢

the show is good but as long as the good actors keep it up, and now its upto imtiaz and tahira and bishra ansari to keep it floating.

sadly the producers keep casting poor actors thinking their youth market will get ratings. why ruin a perfectly good show with sloppy non actors? new cast is worse than meeras friends in acting dept.

im glad imtiaz is back he needs to go to jail and be punished the right way, his previous death was too easy on him. kinda bad that he is more powerful now with political backing. hope hes dragged to court and humiliated publicly.

Edited by SaraFatma - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Only 4?? Epis are 20 plus...
Well, the new promo looks scary... Imtiaz horrified me when he was stepping towards zebo...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The epi was quite the kind which sets tone for the future slightly on the filler side the best bits being one the convo between Jazaa & Zebo and second the convo between Arsh & Mili's mom. I missed Meeran's presence in the todays epi , the precap looks exciting.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I missed Meera... btw where is Meera?
It was a scary episode overall..
Imtiaz became a true evil and now very powerful with his gang!
Story is going forward to the direction where Arsh is going to work as Sajjo's lawyer and get Sajjo and Jebo justice while putting Imtiaz behind bar...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think meera went to america for concert... She said it in previous epi.
Arsh isi din k lye lawyer bna tha. Haha to punish imtiaz.
Ahsan khan nailed it as imtiaz... 'ZEBO JAWAN HOGAE TEER KAMAN HOGAE"
He is a bigger devil as he used to be.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

i dint like the new girl playing zebo, the child artist was so good and far more convincing.

firstly zebo is really white now, and jolly giddy all the time, and her dialogue delivery and expressions especially of the nightmare scene was so weak it majorly disappointing me.

i think if they had gotten arij fatima to play zebo it would have been better,she is a good actress with good expressions and looked exactly like a grown up zebo. or maybe even gotten the girl playing uzma in zara yaad kar. they both look young like school girls.

even the casting of jhanzay is so weak.he had no screen presence at all.i have seen actors with no dialogues yet still be prominent in scenes.

im thoroughly disappointed with the new casting🤢

the show is good but as long as the good actors keep it up, and now its upto imtiaz and tahira and bishra ansari to keep it floating.

sadly the producers keep casting poor actors thinking their youth market will get ratings. why ruin a perfectly good show with sloppy non actors? new cast is worse than meeras friends in acting dept.

im glad imtiaz is back he needs to go to jail and be punished the right way, his previous death was too easy on him. kinda bad that he is more powerful now with political backing. hope hes dragged to court and humiliated publicly.

I thought i was the only one who doesnt like the new Zebo, she is Hina Altaf and i have seen her before too she has almost the same expressions in every drama she has ruined Zebo for me, the younger was so powerful actress
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh my god ...Imtiyaz is so dangerous now ..khule aam gundagardi par utar aaya,.police and politician both his friend ...
But must admit Ashan is so good in this evil character.. The way he speaks that language is brilliant ..