Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Bold...Exactly my thoughts. Even I have a feeling he would make an appearance sooner or later.

Yes seemz like he will come back but i want him to be tortured and punished left right and centre...he deserves to be cut into million pieces 🤢
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

am i the only one whos not watching this

lol

Seemz like it 😆
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
never thought I would like Urwa Hocane this much as Meera! I have to say she is great as Meera cant imagine anyone else playing her
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Izna-

never thought I would like Urwa Hocane this much as Meera! I have to say she is great as Meera cant imagine anyone else playing her

Ikr... Initially the reason i was distancing myself from show was urwa.. 😆
But i m blown away by her potrayal of meera... 👏 she gets better with every epi.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
If imtiaz actually comes back then it will be interesting to see how writer brings him back keeping it realistic .
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Izna-

I always liked urwa but she has been very very unlucky and never got that one super hit show which will put her in the spotlight but thank God it happened FINALLY with UDAARI

But I won't say i m surprised to see her acting well...she has always been a good actress...
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
urwa isnt a bad actress actually
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am so excited for todays epi ,someone please do let me know if the epi ends with Arsh going after Meeran or we do get blessed with a proper conversation between them
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
People r saying imtiaz is coming back tonite 😕
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

People r saying imtiaz is coming back tonite 😕

I hope he does. He needs to die a second time. And this time, a much more violent death.😆

But seriously, it isn't that unbelievable that he might return. Sajda stabbed him in rage, perhaps she didn't stab him fatally. Should have gone for the jugular straight up. It seemed like she stabbed him in the chest, probably punctured his lungs.😆