Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

I dont know y i feel that Imtiaz might be alive 😕 the fact they didnt show anything about him made me suspicious about him...anyways this drama has so many cute moments specially btw Arsh and Meeran...i like the fact that Meeran is getting emotionally dependent on Arsh...and Arsh clearly has fallen in love with Meeran but even he didn't realize it much...
As for Sajjo im so so happy for her that she is trying to be independent and strong...what to say about Sheedan, whenever she comes on screen i feel like hugging her, i like her this much 😳 ⭐️

Bold...Exactly my thoughts. Even I have a feeling he would make an appearance sooner or later.
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
i missed ahsan in this episode, even my mom was asking is he seriously gone?
but somehow i think he might return cuz we aint sure if he was dead or not cuz she just ran away and then there waas no village scene played

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
1 thing i found weird...
Illiyas met meera but said nothing about sajjo, zebo & imtiaz... Sajjo is his khala and has left village since 2 months without telling anyone.. but he doesnt care? Even if he doesnt care.. He didnt came to know about imtiaz's death?? By now entire village must know about it... Illiyas didnt mention these things??
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
am i the only one whos not watching this
lol
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

he is now in new serial *saaya e deewar 😳
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

1 thing i found weird...

Illiyas met meera but said nothing about sajjo, zebo & imtiaz... Sajjo is his khala and has left village since 2 months without telling anyone.. but he doesnt care? Even if he doesnt care.. He didnt came to know about imtiaz's death?? By now entire village must know about it... Illiyas didnt mention these things??

I thought about that too, but then realized that they only spoke for like 5 seconds. Kind of hard to catch up in that moment. And anyways, he probably figured he wouldn't find them here as Sheedan and Sajjo were not in talking terms when they left the village.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol everyone is saying on Twitter and Insta as well that they miss paa Imtiaz already
Hahaha

I m just so damn happy for Ahsan

He BADLY needed this boost
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

am i the only one whos not watching this

lol

Maybe YES... 😆
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
@brainychild92 @Intoxicated

yeah even i thought that,,,
but then i thought maybe imtiaz is not even dead, he is alive and somehow he is trying to find zebo and sajju,,,,
illiyas and his family and even the neighbours thought Sajjo imtiaz and Zebo kahi ghumne gaye hue hai without informing them or kahi aur shift hogy hai,, , waise bi itni khas to nahi banti thi sajjo ki behen ki sajjo se, it was sajjo jo ilyas ki maa ko yaad kar lethi th..
Edited by IAmTheOldHina - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
UDAARI LAST WEEK'S EPI GOT A TRP OF 7.8
THAT'S ALMOST 8

this is unbelievable

Many many congrats to the writer actors and the whole team