Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Woah!!!
Loved every minute of the episode!
Samia mumtaz, Ahsen khan and zebu, hats off
You deserve all the praise.
That guy who is a witness is the same guy who imtiaz was having a spat with at his shop.
I guess whenever the case will be tried in court he will be called as a witness, I am guessing the case will happen after leap.

I believe that guy will be caught up in Imtiaz's murder case because he kept Imtiaz's belongings in piece of clothes that had stains of Imtiaz's blood. The way they focused on that piece of cloth made me think like that.

As for the episode, whatever happened was totally unexpected. i feel so bad for Zebu..at such a tender age she has been through physical abuse and also witnessed a murder.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was a powerful episode.Paa matyaz got well deserved return,mothers are very very daring when it comes to their daughters.Some scenes really broke my heart.

What I didn't like was that there was no need to show the immoral act by imtayaz once again,they could have shown him trying to harm zebo again so the mother kills him in the process.And also the 2nd half of episode was weak.Meera and her mother took the so big issue so casually and didn't look as worried as it was supposed to be.Zebo was raped yet another time and her mother had ran away from home after murdering a criminal but their reaction,esp meera's,looked so disconnected.Also the expressions of Bushra insari were so out of place at times.It was one hell of a big issue but it looked like they(meera and her mother) didnt care much that little girl have had passed through HELL!!! I felt that Imtayaz should not have died ,they could shown him getting hanged to death,more than 10 times.

Brilliant brilliant brilliant performances by sumayya,Ashan and the lil cute girl i find her sooo cute.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
576281 thumbnail
I think the reaction is controlled because Meera and her mom did not want to scare the already scared mother and daughter and were more focussed on making them feel comfortable at the new place...It showed that along with being amazingly awesome friends they are also the people with a working brain...What has happened has happened, what is the point of pondering over that same incident and increasing the pain further?
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I think the reaction is controlled because Meera and her mom did not want to scare the already scared mother and daughter and were more focussed on making them feel comfortable at the new place...It showed that along with being amazingly awesome friends they are also the people with a working brain...What has happened has happened, what is the point of pondering over that same incident and increasing the pain further?

You may be right if it is the case then Bushra and urwa's expressions could have been way more better.If you watch the scene where meera comes to her mother and tells her that she will be taking zebo to doctor bushra' s expressions while telling meera that sajjo(if that's the name) doesn't want so were so careless and the very same when meera came back from doctor and sajjo questioned her about taking zebo with out her permission.
I don't know if it were expressions only but some scenes didn't work.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I believe that guy will be caught up in Imtiaz's murder case because he kept Imtiaz's belongings in piece of clothes that had stains of Imtiaz's blood. The way they focused on that piece of cloth made me think like that.

As for the episode, whatever happened was totally unexpected. i feel so bad for Zebu..at such a tender age she has been through physical abuse and also witnessed a murder.

I felt same ..that guy will be caught and he will tell whole story ..
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I cried watching this epi ..poor zebo who used to play fearlessly has gone though this nightmare 😭
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow
Wow
Wow
What an episode
What an episode
I know other times I send u paras of feedback but this time i really don't hv words
I m LITERALLY speechless
The first scenes of Imtiaz samiya mumtaz fighting was SOOO' amazingly shown
It was so REAL
It was shown how much the mom can fight and eventually when u push a woman to the wall she has nothing to lose she can go to extreme measures

And I didn't find the 2nd half of the epi unreal or feelings less at all...on the contrary i really liked how they didn't show another batch of Rona dhona n instead showed meera n sheedan giving encouragement to the mom n zebo n helping them to get over it by acting very normal
The 2nd part even helped me to soothe myself compared to whatever I saw in the first part
It balanced it well

All n all ONE OF THE BESTEST EPIS TILL DATE

HATS OFF TO AHSAN SAMIYA N ZEBO
brainychild92 thumbnail
This episode was amazing. It took me a while to take it all in... I was rooting for her to kill him. Unfortunately, she is now paranoid. I hope Milli's mom can help her come out of it and help her to support Zebo fight for justice. She's going to need it when they start investigating Imtiaz.
I'm glad to see Sheedan and Meera supporting Zebo and Sajjo, but will it be like that once Jaaze grows up. I have a feeling they will show an angle but will that change Sheedan's veiw? I mean even if and when Jaaze learns about what happened, as a kid of today, he might be able to let it go, but will his mother? I mean its so difficult for them to accept divorcee's, this is so much more than that.

Anyways, one thing at a time. Lets first get to a leap..lol
Was there a precap? we didn't see anything, but I read somewhere here that Illyas is back? What's that loser doing in Lahore? I hope Sajjo and Zebo are safe and Arsh is sitll around to keep him away from Meera. At this point, I'll be happy with Haris playing bodyguard too (in case Arsh is in America for his degree.. it's really important to help Zebo in the future after all)
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

This episode was amazing. It took me a while to take it all in... I was rooting for her to kill him. Unfortunately, she is now paranoid. I hope Milli's mom can help her come out of it and help her to support Zebo fight for justice. She's going to need it when they start investigating Imtiaz.

I'm glad to see Sheedan and Meera supporting Zebo and Sajjo, but will it be like that once Jaaze grows up. I have a feeling they will show an angle but will that change Sheedan's veiw? I mean even if and when Jaaze learns about what happened, as a kid of today, he might be able to let it go, but will his mother? I mean its so difficult for them to accept divorcee's, this is so much more than that.

Anyways, one thing at a time. Lets first get to a leap..lol
Was there a precap? we didn't see anything, but I read somewhere here that Illyas is back? What's that loser doing in Lahore? I hope Sajjo and Zebo are safe and Arsh is sitll around to keep him away from Meera. At this point, I'll be happy with Haris playing bodyguard too (in case Arsh is in America for his degree.. it's really important to help Zebo in the future after all)

In precap they showed the makeover of Sajjo & Zebo,. Sajjo talking about wanting to do some job/work.
Ilyas spot Meera & Arsh and runs to talk to Meera. bus itna dikhaya.

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok so I was a bit dossapointed by how imtiaz got an easy death I mean was so meh so blahhh...dies in sleep by being stabbed in sleep and tata bye bye...
Like seriously????

I wanted his truth to come out the world to do thoo thoo on his face. Thori besti hoti thori zillat hoti logo ke haath maar khata jootay khaata jail jata saza milti then kuttay ki maut martaa torture hotaa...

This was such an anticlimatic and thooos death...ughhh...

I hope hes not dead comes back and then all I wished happens to him.

An evil character like him should have gotten a far worse end to set an example to others...im not happyy at all with how his character bid farewell to the screen.