Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
It was one hell of an episode...
Samiya mumtaz stole the show👏 her expressions..that pain, that anger, that horror...she potrayed it all flawlessly.
i loved sheeda and sajjo scene where she tells him everything...she regreted all the decissions she made in past...
i just cried when zebo comes out of room with those torn clothes...Poor girl, totally shattered😭 i wish sajjo would taken an action right at time when she come to knew about that Rascal...or atleast asked help from sheeda...she just stood there waiting for help...and that inturn destroyed zebo's life...😭
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roses-khushi

wohh aadmi kun tha jo ghar p aaya tha chup ka..

Looks like that man came to steal imitaz's belongings...well Good imtiaz died.
that man knew what imtiaz was doing with sajjo and zebo...still he didnt helped zebo.😭
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Looks like that man came to steal imitaz's belongings...well Good imtiaz died.
that man knew what imtiaz was doing with sajjo and zebo...still he didnt helped zebo.😭

Imtiaz died? Whaaat? OMG yes!!!!
791198 thumbnail
OMG it aired today! I have to go watch it, pronto. I thought it wouldn't air today like some members were saying so forgot all about it. Thanks guys! I can't wait to see him die. 😆Haha...I'm such a sadist.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Woah!!!
Loved every minute of the episode!
Samia mumtaz, Ahsen khan and zebu, hats off
You deserve all the praise.
That guy who is a witness is the same guy who imtiaz was having a spat with at his shop.
I guess whenever the case will be tried in court he will be called as a witness, I am guessing the case will happen after leap.

-shabz- thumbnail
Guys I know we get excited but don't give out what happened, some ppl like to watch without knowing.
I guess it's to late for that since some of you have already blurted it out LOL
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
what a episode
what a dreadful scene
-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i didnt watch any epi of udaari n ramzan ..i watched todays epi toh ramzan k epi mein kya kya hua nothng mch happnd nai !!? .this show is good show but i dnt like watching it
nep3 thumbnail
Still haven't watched it ..but already read it 😊.
576281 thumbnail
I was able to contain myself until Sajjo met Sheedan...But there I have had it...What a beautiful human being is our Sheedan...Fortunate are those who have people like Sheedan in their lives...I still choke up just thinking about her kindness and beautiful heart...Each of us need a Sheedan as a friend in our lives...