Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
interestingly, arsh is building on me..lol i coudn't stand him at first...now i actually look forward to his scenes with meera <3 saem (or sarim??) needs to pop in once more though to see meera with arsh =D
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I never expected this much mature writing from Farhat Ishtiaq seriously. She has excelled in this one and how. All the scenes are so intriguing.

Arsh's insecurity/jealousy was shown very well and the way he tackled it.. It looked so realistic. I really hope things get better for Zebu and Sajjo in next episode.
791198 thumbnail
Omg I just started watching this show last night and it is amazing so far! Bushra Ansari and Ahsan Khan take a bow! They are so fabulous. In fact the entire village cast is awesome.

I don't even understand the language they speak, fully but I try to take in from the context and the body language. Wish I understood the language to fully appreciate every conversation. Oh well.

Anyway, can anyone tell me where in Pakistan is the sTory supposed to be based? Their culture seems a little different from the typical Pakistani culture I have seen in other dramas.

Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
imtiaz is awesome in 1st ep thenn why he did ths😳
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roses-khushi

imtiaz is awesome in 1st ep thenn why he did ths😳

Yea I have been reading some of the posts and I am shocked. I am on episode 3. He seems like such a nice guy, always standing up for everyone so far and he loves that little girl so what gives? Very scary how people change.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No udaari this sunday... Hum will air Iifa this sunday.
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

😭

Word Count: 0

Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Omg I just started watching this show last night and it is amazing so far! Bushra Ansari and Ahsan Khan take a bow! They are so fabulous. In fact the entire village cast is awesome.

I don't even understand the language they speak, fully but I try to take in from the context and the body language. Wish I understood the language to fully appreciate every conversation. Oh well.

Anyway, can anyone tell me where in Pakistan is the sTory supposed to be based? Their culture seems a little different from the typical Pakistani culture I have seen in other dramas.

in Punjab I believe. I don't think they have mentioned the exact place though.
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Yea I have been reading some of the posts and I am shocked. I am on episode 3. He seems like such a nice guy, always standing up for everyone so far and he loves that little girl so what gives? Very scary how people change.

I think thats the point. We have this image of rapists and pedos but in reality they're guised as normal individuals mostly family people. I was thinking about this and how he "got into" zebo and meera after his friend pointed out that he should've waited and would've got someone younger and "more beautiful". But the thing is, he eventually would've ended up like this. His friend was just a spark par kuch logon ki fitrat hi aisi hai.
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

seriously... IIFA?? 😡ughhh🤢... I was looking forward to this week!