Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Oh God!
Next episode is going to be horrific.

Arsh is becoming a lawyer so I guess meera and arsh are going to help zebu.
Or maybe samia kills imtiaz and he will defend her.

OMG I didn't even think of that.. I was thinking Sajjo dies while attempting to escape but this seems to make more sense... Just wished she would've stopped Sheedan instead of watching her leave.

I'm so glad they didn't stretch his jealousy. Arsh straight out acted maturaly. He first got his feelings in control and then confronted Meera about it. I wish more people would do that instead of letting it seep inside of them for so long therefore ruining beautiful relationships.
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
precap is so scary
who was the man peeping from corner ?

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok hold on guys...
The house and shop belongs to shajjo. She took imtiaz in so technocally she can kick him out of the house. Why should she be the one running away. Hes living with her in her ex husbands house yar.
Do laat lagao aur bahir nikaalo imtiaz ko.
Also I think in precap the peeping tom is that very man who fought with imtiaz at the shop bringing up an old feud/issue.

Shajjo should not hide it nor remain mum bout it. instead should get help.
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

precap is so scary

who was the man peeping from corner ?

Bold.Even I was wondering the same. Is it the same guy who once came to his store and they had an argument ?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I just hope the other guy is not there on imtiaz's invite , that would be devastating. :(
I hope sajjo will find the courage to break the door and save zebu.
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I just hope the other guy is not there on imtiaz's invite , that would be devastating. :(
I hope sajjo will find the courage to break the door and save zebu.

Yeh angle to maine socha hi nahi. Who knows may be Imtiaz wants to resolve the issue with him this way.Please God Sajjo and Zebo ki raksha karna. For me they have become real characters...that's how much they have touched my heart.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Precap is haunting me...
God.. Be zebo and sajjo be save
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Yeh angle to maine socha hi nahi. Who knows may be Imtiaz wants to resolve the issue with him this way.Please God Sajjo and Zebo ki raksha karna. For me they have become real characters...that's how much they have touched my heart.

Ufff dont say that... This will be horrifying and heartbreaking...
I just hope zebo is safe
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Yeah, it seems he is trying to resolve his issue with the other guy this way😡
But Sajjo now became like a tigress... she is going to do something very drastic my guess!

I liked the way Arsh confessed about his jealousy, it was very cute!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the epi how Sajjo found her strength and realized what a kameena Imtiaz is and is all out to protect Zebo,even though the precap is a horror I am sure it will put an end to Sajjo and Zebo's misery of being with Imtiaz and with them moving to greener better pastures for good (the Sajjo-Sheedan connect was brilliant ).

Coming to Arsh ...he completely bowled me over with his open conversation with Meeran , i guess that one phone call from Meeran did the trick with him realizing how his bond with Meeran is greater than the professional success aspect and I loved how he is there to support her and be there for her and Meeran awww the way she holds Arsh in regard is just so awww worthy ,her crest fallen face when Arsh said he would'nt pursue his singing career was such a defining moment ...I like how their track is not abt love shaadi but more abt being there for each other and falling in love along the way hopefully.

Full marks to the CV's and the actors for this one❤️