Uggghhh
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
i dont like over attitude of aarshh
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loving this drama! My current favourite, actually its the only one I've had time to catch up on after exams. Everyone is doing full justice to their roles. I'm so glad Ahsan Khan played Imtiaz, its a risky decision at this time in his career but hats off to him for taking on this role. Normally the misconception in these type of dramas is that the villain has to look like villain but in real life these people don't look like villains yet they turn out to be monsters.

I'm loving Sheedan! Bushra Ansari is such a natural 👏👏 Samiya Mumtaz and the actress playing Zebo are amazing, this previous episode was dedicated just to these two. I'm finally warming up to the city people, this hands down has to be Urwa's best drama, she's amazing in it. Her and Farhan have so much chemistry, can't wait to see how their story develops.

Hats off to the writer, the directors, the actors and everyone who had a hand in making this wonderful drama! 👏👏👏
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 8 years ago
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Milli's home looks like Sallahudin's home..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Hina altaf aka afsheen of abroo will be playing grown up zebo in udaari

Not sure if this has been posted before, Urwa/Mawra's little brother Inseyazdan will be playing the role of grown up Jazaa.
Edited by canuck-umz - 8 years ago
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Not sure if this has been posted before, Urwa/Mawra's little brother Inseyazdan will be playing the role of grown up Jazaa.

another love story? in udaari
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow, so we will see grown up Zebo..nice!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Loving this drama! My current favourite, actually its the only one I've had time to catch up on after exams. Everyone is doing full justice to their roles. I'm so glad Ahsan Khan played Imtiaz, its a risky decision at this time in his career but hats off to him for taking on this role. Normally the misconception in these type of dramas is that the villain has to look like villain but in real life these people don't look like villains yet they turn out to be monsters.

I'm loving Sheedan! Bushra Ansari is such a natural 👏👏 Samiya Mumtaz and the actress playing Zebo are amazing, this previous episode was dedicated just to these two. I'm finally warming up to the city people, this hands down has to be Urwa's best drama, she's amazing in it. Her and Farhan have so much chemistry, can't wait to see how their story develops.

Hats off to the writer, the directors, the actors and everyone who had a hand in making this wonderful drama! 👏👏👏

NISBAH U R BACK

YAYYY

LOVED UR TAKE ON THE SHOW

AND IT'S RAKING IN TRPS

NOW IT'S THE NO 1 SHOW OF PAK

and now u need to catch up on

In order of preference

DILLAGI

ZARA YAAD KAR

BESHARAM
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh God!
Next episode is going to be horrific.

Arsh is becoming a lawyer so I guess meera and arsh are going to help zebu.
Or maybe samia kills imtiaz and he will defend her.
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Oh God!
Next episode is going to be horrific.

Yes. I think after this point Sajjo will escape with Zebo and take shelter at Meera's. The money that Sheedan gave will help them with their travel...Just a guess.