Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Without a doubt this is one great serial. Each episode turns out to be better than the previous one. They are tackling such a dark & sensitive issue without going overboard. The little girl Zebo stole the show in this particular episode. Her acting and expressions were awesome. It must have been really tough for her enacting this role. Sammiya Mumtaz's expression in the last seen where Zebu is narrating her the incident... BRILLIANT is the word. Ahsan Khan and Bushra Ansari were flawless in the scenes they acted.

Coming to Meeran and her track.. I liked the way they showed her song in TV and everyone's reaction on it. Farhat Ishitiaq has definitely over-surpassed her previous work. I wasn't really a fan of her writing but this proves her caliber. Amazing work. Especially the way she crafted Sajjo's character in particular. As Abby has mentioned step by step she showed her reactions. In some previous serials we have seen how mothers of the rape-victims had no idea what their daughter(s) were going through or they were blind folded. (Chup Raho/Sangat)
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone has pretty much echoed my thoughts on the epi here already.I can see the Zebo track heading the Sheedan /Mili's mom helping out way but I am kinda curious as to what the makers have in store for Arsh/Meeran track ...At the moment Arsh has respect for Meeran's talent and understands her while Meeran kind of has a soft spot for himwonder how they take it forward from this.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Episode was awesome,zebu and shajjo's acting was superb.Poor zebu .Although I am hating Ahsan's character but he is playing his role very well
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess as far as arsh and meera's track is considered they will go over the 'music unites two souls' way maybe where they bond and form an understanding over music and love for thier craft. Usually people fall for people they work closely with if both share the same passion fir the same thibg and by the looks of it thier close proximity has somehow formed mutual respect for each others talent and hard work.
The writer better make it a sweet honey drenched cutesy love story and grafually build thier love and understanding.
I dont want to see a stupid pointless depthless fast forward lovestory like mann mayal where in 2 seconds love bhi hogaya aur sgaafi ke liye marray jaa rahe haI its too unrealistic.
brainychild92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

I guess as far as arsh and meera's track is considered they will go over the 'music unites two souls' way maybe where they bond and form an understanding over music and love for thier craft. Usually people fall for people they work closely wiealzirth if both share the same passion fir the same thibg and by the looks of it thier close proximity has somehow formed mutual respect for each others talent and hard work.

The writer better make it a sweet honey drenched cutesy love story and grafually build thier love and understanding.
I dont want to see a stupid pointless depthless fast forward lovestory like mann mayal where in 2 seconds love bhi hogaya aur sgaafi ke liye marray jaa rahe haI its too unrealistic.

No, I don't think so. Besides Meera's ex, we have a lot going for them. For example, it's gonna take Arsh a little while to realize that he loves her and that means possibly giving up his desire to go to US for law. He doesn't necessarily have to give it up as a whole. I mean Pakistan has law programs right? Maybe he'll help with Zebo's case and give Meera a push into a different direction (so she's not only focused on music or that she combines the two). They can do a lot with this couple and the two tracks.

Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i like Aarsh's Attitude soo muchhh *i am in 8th ep now
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The screenplay of this show is soo strong I'm soo glad they chose the respective actors n they all agreed for their roles. Specially Ahsan, to play a character like Imtiaz at this stage of your career is not an easy decision and hardly have I seen any popular & successful actor taking the risk to do so. Its definetly a big step and I've allready seen many ppl scolding him for doing so but I really really hope he'll get his deserved appreciation for this role.
And thank you Ehtashamuddin for directing it so well and not wasting such a strong screenplay!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hina altaf aka afsheen of abroo will be playing grown up zebo in udaari
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Hina altaf aka afsheen of abroo will be playing grown up zebo in udaari

for the forth time she will be playing a grown up girl (after leap) role in a serial. Aabroo, ek thi misaal, karb and now this.

SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im not too fond of hina altaf she looks too white and a l3ss than average actress to carry this role forward. Im sort of dissapointed to hear about it it. There are better actresses. I think sohai would have been better in this role.