Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
actually i like Ahsan khan From khoya khoya chand.. but in ths drama he is really Different character.. *he is awesomeee in Arib character.. <3
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Samiya mumtaz killed it today.
Her expressions that her worst fear were true were so well done, hats off.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tonight's epi was Fantastic in every way...Samiya mumtaz killed it today esp the last scene of epi between zebo and sajjo gave me goosebumps..😳
Imitiaz is such a kameena, how was he becoming clueless,,,i liked how sajjo left her job and asked him to earn for house.
Also the way sajjo was protecting zebo in every way possible was brilliantly done..
I missed arsh and meera today..the initial scene was so awsome...sheedan got emotional when she saw meera singing on TV😭 Her daughter fulfilled her wishes.
Also Illiyas's face was worth watching when he saw her at TV...i think now he will approach meera when she becomes famous but i want to see how arsh and meera's story progresses.
Overall, This epi was dedicated to Sajjo and zebo, the child star is acting so beautifully..the way she potraying that depression and fear of zebo.👍🏼
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In precap...i just wish sajjo kills imtiaz...(though i know that wont be done now)
and what happened to sheedan?? Meera will become a successful singer.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally, Sajjo learns the truth. I love how they didn't show her knowing all at once.. It took a while but it seeped in slowly. Samiya's expressions were amazing and her dialogues were very well written. I didn't even miss Arsh and Meera today-- I've been more interested in her story as Zebo's story scares me sometimes --[ever watched Roag of ARY? then you can understand)...
I was reluctant to watch Udaari because of this track but I love how they have played it out. I hope they are teaching the child playing Zebo more than just how to express. This is a very sensitive subject and can affect an innocent child, so I hope they are teaching her to speak up and some defense too.

I hope she goes to Sheedan. Even if she doesn't forgive Sajjo, she will do everything to protect Zebo, I am sure!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Hello people.Too much to catch up so skipping the idea of checking back pages.

To add mine Udari is for sure one of the finest drama these days where every one is doing fantastic job.I am not surprised that Urwa is doing so good as meera i have never under estimated her or Mawra as actresses.Farhan and rest of the cast(i know no one's name) are doing good esp the man playing meera's mamoon(maama).He gives such adorable and funny expressions,typical maraasi touch 😆
Again Bushra Insaari beats them all anyway but Ahsan khan is no less.Such a good job at playing such a disgusting man.And not every one can be daring enough to take up such a role that can make people actually hate you.My dad is an example of those people,he is hating Imtiaz as well as Ahsan khan 😆 But that sums him up as an actor.
Crazily looking forward and really hoping they won't destroy the show( this fear never leaves me alone now :/)

U hv started watching this too

Yayyy

And I agree haha off to the writer farhat ishtiaque and also each n every actor

And FINALLY I sooo agree what u said about the HOCANE sisters
I hv also NEVER under estimated them
Mawra was the luckier one as she had more shows and more big shows

I always used to feel bad for urwa as she never got any big hit show to get the recognition she deserves
And FINALLY UDAARI DID IT FOR HER
I hv always liked urwas work in whatever shows I hv watched till now

And not just her ahsan bushraji and samiya mumtaz all needed a big hit badly and this is it

Coming to ahsan...I want him to be swept with awards next year
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am glad that sajjo knows the truth now and they didn't drag that torture for long ..heart breaking to see a Mom going though this ordeal ..and meera rocking high..👏
Direction and acting just amazing.. Hat's off to Ahsan doing imtiyaz character..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
AHSAN AND SAMIYA MUMTAZ STOLE THE SHOW TODAY
Not to forget the AMAZING screenplay by FARHAT ISHTIAQUE

what made today's epi different is the WAY STEP BY STEP the truth came out to zebos mom

The writer didn't make it cliched or typical by catching zebo imtiaz red handed ...but she heard enuf of imtiaz to suspect him...I loved the scenes afterwards too how she wud try her best to remain calm and normal before imtiaz but at the same time protecting zebo n asking her to move away whenever imtiaz came into the picture

The flashbacks in her mind about the scolding of imtiaz which she overheard and also reliving the scene when imtiaz accused meera n how slowly slowly she linked the incidents of zebo falling sick n the marks in her hand n neck which she saw
But still she kept saying to herself imtiaz CAN'T sink so now and the LAST MOTHER DAUGHTER SCENE ON THE BED WAS GOLD. ...how she kept on asking zebo what happened on the rainy night and how zebo first talks about the knife n life threats he gave and then finally zebo confesses holding her mom n the look on Samiyas face on finally seeing her suspect coming true was JUST MINDBLOWING
I had many pictures in my head about how the truth will be out but this was so UNEXPECTED n so much more real...claps claps to the whole team for giving us one of the bestest epis of this show till date

On a happier note MEERA SINGING THE OST and expressions of everyone related to get bad been shown in such a BEAUTIFUL way...the editing of the song seq was too good...

All n all PAISA VASOOL EPI...MAAZA AS GAYA
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now I understand why last epp was draggy and happy go lucly as the director was going to drop this emotional BOMB on us!!!
*****SPOILER ALERT*****
It was very heart breaking to see shajjo realize the nightmare her daughter lived through and see the real face of her monster of a husband. I can only I.agone her heartbreak to realize her love is the evil that wrecked hell on her life and esp her daughters too.

Samiya and the little girl acted really well. Infact when shajjo is holding and caressing her in her arms the look of realuzation, hottor, grief, disbelief and helplessness are all captured beautifully by samiya. WOW!! What a wonderful depiction of a mother and wife's grief.

Byshra ansari is fantastic as always it was endearing to see her r3action to her daughter on TV. The realness of the scene really touched my heart. How she instantly thought of her hubby. The simpleness if a gao ki widowed amma is captured beautifully.
Kudos to the whole team. Looking forward to shajjo unleashing her wrath on imtiaz. As they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, I wonder what she will do to imtiaz with that hatchet looking thing in her hand in the next episode.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just loved the episode!
Jebo is an amazing little jewel. Her pain, her fear all are amazing and so touchy! I just love her so much!
Mother daughter scene was amazing!
The whole episode was too good!