Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Hello all. So im new to this forum. Anyways iv been warching the show n liking it I think iyscone of the b3st dramas this season with besharam and zara yaad kar following closely behind.

However I think this weeks episode was a drag stoey did not move forward it was a filler ep. I hope they do not drag the series and milk out its success since it has gotten superhit status.
Arsh n meera are my otp im shipping em so much. For 1st time farhan and urwa look like a good couple and cute together. I can see thier real life chemistry on screen.
Btw shajjo is such a wierd mom she could atl3ast get a hint her child is acting wierd and talk to her. Imtiaz is a devil n his uglyness is being revealed one layer at a time. Ahsan khan is awesome in his act. Kudos to the whole team really.

Hey welcome to the forum

Saw ur post in besharam thread as well

Me too agree with u UDAARI BESHARAM AND ZARA YAAD r indeed top 3 dramas currently running which has really rich and different written content and amazing acting

But u missed the BESTEST ONE...DILLAGI...PLZ Plz plzzz start watching it...then we can meet in all 4 threads

Do post ur review in zara yaad thread too

And coming to this show I SO AGREE

I M LOVING FARHAN SAEED URWA here whereas I used to hate him but he is so surprisingly natural here...looks like all of a sudden magically he learnt acting

And I didn't find sajjo weird...coz why on earth will she think of something so dirty

She can sense zebo is disturbed n not telling her something but it's not possible to understand the real problem given imtiaz is acting all normal with her now...so she can't suspect him too
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol even i thought farah and urwa will be disappointing but they both are doing great job here esp urwa👍🏼 m loving meera.
965319 thumbnail
Even though it is unfair,I am a bit annoyed at the mother-can she not see what her daughter is going through.
I wonder how many here have read "Lolita"- even in that book, the mother ,for me ,was the most interesting character.
Edited by mai1moono - 8 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It seems Imtiaz will be exposed on next episode!!
Arsh and Meera look so cute together!
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the precap looks good but I have a bad feeling its not the end of Imtiaz horrible acts yet.. Sajo just heard him being extremly rude to her Zebo and scolding her for not going to school but she still doesnt know the full truth and I guess full truth wont come out this fast..
chalo atleast she'll find out Imtiaz is not all that nice as she thought .. hope now she'll be more concerned and alert

Arsh and Meera track is amusing to watch looking forward to see their story develope
SaraFatma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess shajjo is a villager so isnt known about classic signs of child being upset and thus cant initiate a dialogue with her child. Usually when kida skip school its either due to them being subjected to abuse and bullying in school or domestic issues.
So I find it wierd why she cant she the big signs but I can undrrstand why she isnt able to connect dots its brcause she is unaware.

I will drfinitely follow zara yaad kar thread. There are so many which one to follow 😛

I have been watching dillagi too and I like the chemistry between mahvish and humayu for one I kinda like humayu saeed he fits these roles really well. Rugged and softy at the same time. However I dont understand thr ruthless and over the top attitude of the girl. Bohot nakhray hain yaar mood off kar deti hai loool.

But I think story and plot wose dillagi has run out of steam the plot is lost its not movibg forward.now is the right time to start the love story from anmols perspective coz even though the production chemistry and editing is slick the plot is paper thin and is getting frustrating since last 3 episodes.

I like storys which reveal a bit atleadt thr story moves forward and character develops in this area udaari is taking nigscores from me. Zara yaad kar is unpredictable so far which I like inthat department.

I guess I should stop writing cozimlike a train when I start compartments khatam nahi hote haha.
Btw thankyou guys so much for the warm welcome. Im humbled 😊

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello people.Too much to catch up so skipping the idea of checking back pages.
To add mine Udari is for sure one of the finest drama these days where every one is doing fantastic job.I am not surprised that Urwa is doing so good as meera i have never under estimated her or Mawra as actresses.Farhan and rest of the cast(i know no one's name) are doing good esp the man playing meera's mamoon(maama).He gives such adorable and funny expressions,typical maraasi touch 😆
Again Bushra Insaari beats them all anyway but Ahsan khan is no less.Such a good job at playing such a disgusting man.And not every one can be daring enough to take up such a role that can make people actually hate you.My dad is an example of those people,he is hating Imtiaz as well as Ahsan khan 😆 But that sums him up as an actor.
Crazily looking forward and really hoping they won't destroy the show( this fear never leaves me alone now :/)

Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Allah khair yeh to pure reality hai.. :( mujhe to dr lg raha hai..
618043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

I guess shajjo is a villager so isnt known about classic signs of child being upset and thus cant initiate a dialogue with her child. Usually when kida skip school its either due to them being subjected to abuse and bullying in school or domestic issues.

So I find it wierd why she cant she the big signs but I can undrrstand why she isnt able to connect dots its brcause she is unaware.

Exactly-- that's why everyone, specially those who live in villages, should be educated about these issues.
618043 thumbnail
Absolutely in love with this drama. The plot, the dialogues, the director, the actors.. hats off to them for putting together a masterpiece. 👏