Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
The village actors are perfect in there portrayal. I literally cringe to see Imtiaz every time he comes on screen and want to kill him so much.
Urwa is doing brilliant as Meera and I think Farhan Saeed is trying to do his best despite him not being a good actor. I wish they had really done a good talent hunt for casting the city folks.

Meera's confidence is building up and i think in precap she is going to keep word of being Farwah but also would stand up to her own identity.
576281 thumbnail
Omg please someone stop that creep Imtiaz...As if the last week wasn't enough, he is completely destroying that little girl! 😒
And looks like it will be Meera's mom who will come to the little girl's rescue as she will learn how to spot a child abuser from Mili's mom(hopefully..😔 )
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Omg please someone stop that creep Imtiaz...As if the last week wasn't enough, he is completely destroying that little girl!😒

And looks like it will be Meera's mom who will come to the little girl's rescue as she will learn how to spot a child abuser from Mili's mom(hopefully..😔)

I hope 😡 I was so angry on him yesterday.. But she's not around
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MB_23

Ahsan is so good in this show this gotta be one his best performance till date but the soul of the show is Bushra Ansari

Its definitely award winning performance but I loathed 🤢

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really liked today's episode. Ahsan's performance is amazing as always although those scenes with him and Zebo are difficult to watch. I wonder how long Imtiaz will harrass and abuse her before someone finds out?? I don't think I can watch this happening to Zebo for too long.
I'm liking the scenes between Meera and Arsh. I like Mili as well. There was not enough of Bushra ji in this episode though.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awww Arsh & Meera ...there is a certain cuteness about them and thankfully no love shove as yet even though I feel Meera is warming upto him specially how her focus is all on him at times.

And Imtiaz nees to get exposed ..I wonder what the connect between the conference and Imtiaz's exposure is ...I feel there is a definite connect there..hopefully Sheedan will expose Imtiaz since he was the reason why things went sour between Sajjo n her and he also tried his creepy ways with Meera.

This show is such a good watch <3
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think you're right. There is plausible connection between the conference and Imitiaz's exposure. It's likely Seeda will find out about the abuse and might enlist Meera's mother's help since she is part of the Kashf foundation.

Really enjoying Meera's character. The simplicity and innocence portrayed by Urwa is amazing and although I'm not a huge fan of Arsh, they seem to be warming up to each other. It would be interesting to see him accept a small town singer; especially considering how haughty he is.

Ahsan Khan's performance in today and last week's episode is so convincing. It makes you want to detest this disgusting human.

Edited by -JujuK - 8 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode!
Ahsan as Imtiaz is doing superb as a child molester, I want to kill him. That poor soul was so afraid of him.

I think Mili's mother will help Jebo to overcome this nightmare!

I'm liking Meera and Arsh, both looks cute together!
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok so I heard that Urwa's real life brother will debut as grown up version of jaaza (Meera's brother).. So if we will see a grown up version of jaaza that means we will most probably get to see a grown up version of zebo as well. I think now that meera has started her singing career she and her family will become shehri. Milli's mother and Kashf Foundation (and why do I have a very strong feeling that jaza as well) will somehow contribute towards Zebo overcoming her ordeal.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Jaan-Jee

Ok so I heard that Urwa's real life brother will debut as grown up version of jaaza (Meera's brother).. So if we will see a grown up version of jaaza that means we will most probably get to see a grown up version of zebo as well. I think now that meera has started her singing career she and her family will become shehri. Milli's mother and Kashf Foundation (and why do I have a very strong feeling that jaza as well) will somehow contribute towards Zebo overcoming her ordeal.

Yes u r right

The 3RD HOCANE BROTHER IS ALL SET TO DEBUT ON THE SMALL SCREEN