Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
so true they made a point... i dont want to see it. i get scared for little girl's safety walking around every day. unnerving.
i think mom will be under pressure and will suspect but will be hard for her to stand up i think but the personality they show of neighbor who fights for her daughter and will not leave daughter's side for her safety will spot something and will stand up for zebo and will make mom realize... this is where broken bonds between two women( who were more than sisters/family to each other )will be mended. message to society that sometime what you miss is spotted by neighbors and friends ...please dont ignore and dont let petty things come in between.
965319 thumbnail
This show is discomfiting to watch.As a health care professional ,I have seen both kids and adults who have been victims of abuse as kids and they never heal and the tragedy is that they are betrayed by the very people who are supposed to protect them.
Kudos to Pakistani tv for showing something that is a too often ignored grim reality in the subcontinent.
Kudos too to the actor who plays so brilliantly such a despicable character.I get goose bumps everytime he is onscreen.
Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Is this is discussion thread for Udaari?

I very recently started watching this show, and I must admit it lives up to the hype. I came across my articles either supporting or dashing the theme of the show, thus was torn between watching the show.

I'm glad I watched it though. The delicacy with which the writer is handling the marginalisation of women, rape, child abuse and subjugation of odd jobs workers. I still haven't watched the whole show, but every time the scenes regarding Imtiaz play it gives me goosebumps.

I hope instead of banning the show, people should watch it with and make their children watch it too. Unfortunately, in our country instead of raising awareness, protecting and educating our children, parents tend to shy away from these taboos. My heart goes out to the victims. I hope this has a positive effect on the society.
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahsan is so good in this show this gotta be one his best performance till date but the soul of the show is Bushra Ansari
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
M liking Arsh and meena...
Poor zebo...the girl is going through such a misery.
Imtiaz Must be Hanged Till death.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with Meera on the sushi part... me also no like kachi machi 😒
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Show is getting really popular...it is even trending get at TW👍🏼
M so happy to see this show getting all praise it deserves
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m just hating ahsan I know its character but atm I m just hating him 🤢
Hayes poor zebo
Meera is singing well.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Btw I m not pointing fi for copying but while speech was copied word to word copied from Ak's satameyev jayate episode of child abuse.they should at least keep it in mind.