Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
my heart goes for zebo ..poor little girl 😭 and Imtiyaz 😡😡🤢
but girl playing zebo is really good actor ..and i liked how they showed imitiyaz 's face half covered ..as a symbol he is different inside ..
but i felt a bit emotional for meera too when milli and her brother stood up for her 👏 you don't shout for educated and rich ppl ..very true
ahh..i don't have a heart to watch another torture for zebo 😭

nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Aho dimagh thikaney a hi gaya 😆

😆
I liked their last scene

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Started watching this show. Fabulous one. One of the best shows on TV right now. Amazingly written and wonderfully enacted. The whole cast is superb. Especially the village one.
I appreciate the fact that they are showing two different stories in a single show and that too simultaneously. Story of two girls and how their life is destined to be. Udaari itself gives a vibe of someone who is going to fly high and that roo freely, which is going to be Meera with her singing career since she has gone to a bigger city.

And secondly, Udaari can be taken as for someone having a freedom of speech or even better, someone who learns to take stand for its dignity. Here it would be for Zebo.. I cried my heart out for this little kid At the moment she is silent as the poor kd doesn't even know what has happened to her and Imtiaz has warned her. But I suppose that in the upcoming episodes they are going to make her stronger so that she will be able to expose Imtiaz and his evil deeds and what he has done to her.

Ths show is amazingly crafted. The last episode was wonderful.. It was balanced. On one hand it was disturbing and on the other hand it was sooo funny. Sheeda is awesome ! I laughed out so loud at Bushra Ansari's harkatein 😆. Be it her getting excited on Meera knowing how to switch on TV OR thinking tea bag as taweez .. Too good 🤣

Ahsan Khan is doing marvellous job as Imtiaz.. I feel soo creepy seeing him. -____-

Urwa is doing really good in this show. Her accent, body language everything is so accurate. Her best performance till date. I am glad she grabbed this show.
Her n Arsh scenes are gonna be fun 😆 Already I laughed so much at their song rehearsal. That

Jindagi jo kasak rahi .. Then, benaam si bedarad si ... EPIC 🤣🤣

Their last scene was too good where he apologizes to her and she goes on being honest with whatever she felt.. I really liked it.
They could have chosen a better cast of shehri log.. Mili ka bhai looks like an aunty 😆. But well now I am used to all of them so I don't mind them anymore.

I am so glad they have shown Mili soo good at heart having a down to earth nature and not a spoilt brat. And I am glad they have shown the three of them as FRIENDS only and no love shove ka chakkar warna it would have been annoying 😆.

Looking forward for the next epi.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ASH
U R WATCHING THIS SHOW

YAYYY

THANK U THANK U

This and zaara yaad kar are the best on hum at present follwed by Mann mayal

I m glad u hv started watching at least on of the 3

Agree 100% with each and every word above
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think Arsh will fall for Meera...
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Started watching this show. Fabulous one. One of the best shows on TV right now. Amazingly written and wonderfully enacted. The whole cast is superb. Especially the village one.

I appreciate the fact that they are showing two different stories in a single show and that too simultaneously. Story of two girls and how their life is destined to be. Udaari itself gives a vibe of someone who is going to fly high and that roo freely, which is going to be Meera with her singing career since she has gone to a bigger city.

And secondly, Udaari can be taken as for someone having a freedom of speech or even better, someone who learns to take stand for its dignity. Here it would be for Zebo.. I cried my heart out for this little kid At the moment she is silent as the poor kd doesn't even know what has happened to her and Imtiaz has warned her. But I suppose that in the upcoming episodes they are going to make her stronger so that she will be able to expose Imtiaz and his evil deeds and what he has done to her.

Ths show is amazingly crafted. The last episode was wonderful.. It was balanced. On one hand it was disturbing and on the other hand it was sooo funny. Sheeda is awesome ! I laughed out so loud at Bushra Ansari's harkatein 😆. Be it her getting excited on Meera knowing how to switch on TV OR thinking tea bag as taweez .. Too good 🤣

Ahsan Khan is doing marvellous job as Imtiaz.. I feel soo creepy seeing him. -____-

Urwa is doing really good in this show. Her accent, body language everything is so accurate. Her best performance till date. I am glad she grabbed this show.
Her n Arsh scenes are gonna be fun 😆 Already I laughed so much at their song rehearsal. That

Jindagi jo kasak rahi .. Then, benaam si bedarad si ... EPIC 🤣🤣

Their last scene was too good where he apologizes to her and she goes on being honest with whatever she felt.. I really liked it.
They could have chosen a better cast of shehri log.. Mili ka bhai looks like an aunty 😆. But well now I am used to all of them so I don't mind them anymore.

I am so glad they have shown Mili soo good at heart having a down to earth nature and not a spoilt brat. And I am glad they have shown the three of them as FRIENDS only and no love shove ka chakkar warna it would have been annoying 😆.

Looking forward for the next epi.

Bold. ROFL...loved yr write up.
-shabz- thumbnail
Is milli the girl who played Sara in OKB's humsafar parody?
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am thinking the neighbor will return from city ... she is pretty sharp .. she will pick up on this and she will stand up for zabo and make her stronger... i am counting on that.
i dont have heart to watch this episode yet knowing what happened...
576281 thumbnail
That would be awesome if they made Zebo stand up for herself which I think is very unlikely as the show is filled with stalwart actors who play Zebo's mom, aunt etc...I think one of these two will first suspect and stand up for Zebo...I just want the show to stop showing anymore atrocities towards Zebo as they have already made their point...:(
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Is milli the girl who played Sara in OKB's humsafar parody?

lol no it's not the same girl but they do look alike