Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Instead serving the makers a notice they shud be lauded for bringing out and addressing social issues n making people aware of them, there is nothing vulgar about this show so far i find the leave one hook up with another and later dump n go back to the first one kind of shows more shallow in soch n approach!

As for the epi quite a few heartbreaks be it Sajjo or Meeran ! The acting in this show is so so good splly Ahsan as Imtiaz! Precap I hope Imtiaz is caught or atleast Zebo avoids the whole trap somehow!
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
indeed rehai was so disturbing on the subject matter and sad to know that its happening as a legal child molestation in the name of marriage. Udari is equally disturbing problem in the world is child abuse. everyone in the society needs to be vigilnt and speak up on the children's behalf. hoping society opens their eyes to this and help all the efforts of a good cause. rich ,poor no one is immune to this. save the children
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great epi ..feeling sad for Mira and kind of emotional when she was singing ..can't wait for her transformation 😃
Imtiaz's true color is coming slowly ..hope zeba speaks up and saves herself ..

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the meeting of Milli with Sheedan and Meeran...Bushra Ansari is so cute as Sheedan

As for Zebu i just wish she realizes that the nazarein of her "Abba" are creepy and stay away from him
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shame on this PR campaign for a hoax that drama got banned by PEMRA. They used this pathetic showcause notice [which is'nt a ban] to gain publicity. Recently film Maalik got banned and it was removed from cinema houses just for showing politicians doing corruption. Whereas all kind of pathetic content is being showcased on TV which already is shown pretty graphic manner on Pak bnews channels. PEMRA took one action and all these animals made it look like a ban and started taking publicity for this, shame.
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everyone is acting well in this show even Uwa
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MB_23

Everyone is acting well in this show even Uwa

Urwa was NEVER a bad actress

She was always good in proper roles

It's just that she is too unlucky to in for the creepiest dramas always ...she never got good roles

I m really happy she got this show

Did justice to her talent
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Urwa was NEVER a bad actress

She was always good in proper roles

It's just that she is too unlucky to in for the creepiest dramas always ...she never got good roles

I m really happy she got this show

Did justice to her talent

No she wasn't a bad actress. I am really enjoying her acting in this.😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bade34

Shame on this PR campaign for a hoax that drama got banned by PEMRA. They used this pathetic showcause notice [which is'nt a ban] to gain publicity. Recently film Maalik got banned and it was removed from cinema houses just for showing politicians doing corruption. Whereas all kind of pathetic content is being showcased on TV which already is shown pretty graphic manner on Pak bnews channels. PEMRA took one action and all these animals made it look like a ban and started taking publicity for this, shame.

I didn't get what u meant to say here

Is the show safe now
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nothing vulgar about this show so far and ARY was also served some notice during Chup Raho days too but nothing happened.