Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I really loved how Sheedan stood up for her daughter in today's episode 😳 that's how a mother-daughter relationship should be portrayed. usually in dramas, the mother never believes the daughter in these situations.
Also Ahsan does a really good job of being evil. everytime he does that creepy stare πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Meera and her bebe's relationship is really amazing! Already in so much awe of Bushra Ansari!
Imtiaz's character is so realistically and sensibly handled honestly and Ahsan is doing a fab job portraying him. I really wanted to kill him today when he flipped it all on Meera.
576281 thumbnail
That's a first in these shows...a mother standing up for her children, especially daughters...and here we have Sheedan stand up for her daughter not once but twice and all in the same episode...jiyo Sheedan, jiyo jiyo!!!! We need more such mothers please!!!
And this Imtiaz, ufff...and Ahsan playing him, makes Imtiaz really interesting...but dare I say, a little less real? Its like we are seeing some role play by an actor who is educating the audience about these creepy type men...May be because we have his hero image etched in our minds?

But Sajjo has burnt her bridges today...She won't have anyone to go to, once she will find what a jerk her so called gharwala is...I am more than sure though that Sheedan will be the first one to extend her helping hand towards Sajjo ...

Every person needs a mother/friend/sister/daughter like Sheedan...😭

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode..Bushra and Ahsan just nailed it..both of them are perfect!
Sheeda's faith on her daughter was so beautiful...
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very good episode..though some of the dialogues i don't understand but the gist ..and the way of story progressing is a lot better ..you can see how a evil does innocence and they make them fool with lies ..
and nice to see ..like everyone said Sheeda has full trust on her daughter ..
Bushra and Ahsan brilliant actor ..both of them are outstanding ..πŸ‘

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

I really loved how Sheedan stood up for her daughter in today's episode 😳 that's how a mother-daughter relationship should be portrayed. usually in dramas, the mother never believes the daughter in these situations.

Also Ahsan does a really good job of being evil. everytime he does that creepy stare πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

He is doing such a superb job. I bloody hate his character, such a creep but as an actor he's so so good. I literally didn't think it was Ahsan playing a character it felt so realπŸ€”πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
FARHAT ISHTIAQ
TAKE A BOW

whereas we were so tired of watching the daughter being blamed by outsiders and also her own family

HERE THE SHOW SCORED BIG TIME showing sheedan showing faith in her daughter and NOT ONLY THAT...in other shows when the daughters come running after getting harassed the moms get even more scared and hysterical and hides the daughter n the so cliches sick scene of putting a bucket of water on her head scene as if washing the impurity ewww...I hate those scenes but here I LOVED HOW SHEEDAN LITERALLY TOOK URWA WITH HER TO FACE AHSAN THEN AND THERE N CONFRONT HIM ...THAT SCENE WAS SO GOLD. .I FELT LIKE CLAPPING ...WITH TIGRESS MOM LIKE THIS WHO NEEDS A FATHER...

I also love the relationship between urwa n her younger brother...it's so innocent and beautiful

And I can't blame imtiaz urwa was indeed looking amazingly BEAUTIFUL today...thank goodness this show has her ..she has such sharp features mashallah

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST...AHSAN KHAN...TAKE A SALUTE...the way he portrays each and every shade of imtiaz is unbelievable...he played a negative role in paani jaisa pyaar too n was brilliant there but here as imtiaz I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I SEE EVERY EPI. ...I hv seen SUCH pervert roles b4 too played by so many actors in both India and Pakistan but the way ahsan portrays imtiaz I m at a loss of words and I loved the very first scene too where imtiaz defended his marriage with sajjo and also that sajjo is not that old...it again showed his intention of marrying sajjo was not bad...he indeed liked her and hence married her...it's just that he has a pervert nature which is dangerous...but as many were predicting that imtiaz married sajjo to take adv of zebo or to take her house that's not true...he indeed liked sajjo

I LOVED THE LAST SCENE between sajjo and imtiaz too where he fully diverts the scene by bringing naan n fish from market

AMAZING SCREENPLAY DIALOGUES ACTING

MAAZA AS GAAYA
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just love Sheedan's character in this show...Bushra Ansari has done an amazing job...i love love the way she believed on what Meeran had told her...this iz usually mothers realy are in the real world...they do believe their own children first rather than the outsiders...loved the potrayal of Sheedan, she has a heart of gold 😳

Nd what to say about Imtiaz...the filth the creepiness iz so visible in his eyes eww 🀒 may Allah protect every child nd even adult girlz from such ppl...feel so bad for Zebu already, she might be the next target of Imtiaz 🀒
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i am feeling bad for Zebu too
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

HUM TV served PEMRA notice for controversial scenes in "Udaari"

ISLAMABAD (Staff Report) - A private TV channel was served a notice yesterday by the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority for airing immoral content.

PEMRA, which regulates the content of private television in Pakistan, served HUM TV a notice for airing "immoral content" in drama serial "Udaari" in the episode which aired on May 8.
In the controversial scene, the actor tries to convince his niece to have intercourse with him. Earlier this month, in the same serial an actor was shown doing the same with his step daughter.
A large number of people reported the content to the regulatory authority and asked for strict action. The HUM TV administration has been asked to respond to the notice within 14 days.
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Edited by Ash_Smash - 8 years ago