Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg. Guy creeps me out to the core
We r going to play a game and don't tell your mom. Classy child molester line. So scared for that child. I think the older one somehow will run away ... I think and no one to save little girl. This is one reason step dad and mom's friends are always under heavy watch !!!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m really excited for ahsans next show for hum tv which has naveen waqar coz it also has emaad irfani
And naveen emaad look AMAZING together in a BTS pic I saw

Very much looking forward
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
I am not sure this is the kind of show they should be showing at prime time.. It is disturbing.. the 9pm slot would have suited it better🤔
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

I am not sure this is the kind of show they should be showing at prime time.. It is disturbing.. the 9pm slot would have suited it better🤔

@yamyam this show is mostly to create awareness about social evils like child abuse...and prime time is when a larger number of viewers watch it...so the purpose is served. Agree with you it is disturbing, but then truth is always bitter 😔
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vidya0906

@yamyam this show is mostly to create awareness about social evils like child abuse...and prime time is when a larger number of viewers watch it...so the purpose is served. Agree with you it is disturbing, but then truth is always bitter😔

I totally agree with u. Yes some scenes are quite disturbing but the purpose of the drama is good.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vidya0906

[

@yamyam this show is mostly to create awareness about social evils like child abuse...and prime time is when a larger number of viewers watch it...so the purpose is served. Agree with you it is disturbing, but then truth is always bitter 😔

I know its a social message which needs to be spread.. But the problem is that the prime time is the time when the whole family watches shows.. I for one feel extremely uncomfortable watching it with children.. I get the issue needs to be addressed and children should understand but dramas are not really the best way to make kids get it is what I feel
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Coming to showing "disturbing " element in prime time slot
A lot of evilness from in laws n doosri aurat being shown in dramas with unnecessary evil dialogues
Specially in the ary n geo dramas
Also many scenes degrading women n putting them down
So if all these shit can run on prime time slots weeks after weeks
This show show b cut some slack
And tbh I didmt find any scenes "that" disturbing as they r very aesthetically shot
They hvmt gone overboard
Last week many were so creeped out by the precap that they were saying they won't watch this week's episode but In reality NOTHING was shown the way everyone thought it to b

So yes the concept is disturbing but it's shown very tactfully

And this issue shud b introduced to children as Amir Khan rightfully said in satyemev jayate in his episode of child abuse

So in my opinion OF children r watching this show they will get aware too

Rehaai initial episodes were way more disturbing and OTT

Compared to that this is much much toned down
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great episode.
Bushra Ansari nailed it.
Every one acts and looks the part, good effort.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When will Meera start singing for the band.. next week's promo also doesn't include Meera meeting anyone from the band
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 8 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yayy we have an UDAARI DT, i was looking for it! 😃
I love this serial, for once their is something sensible coming on TV, esp between all the rooti hui bechari girls, this issue actually delves into the deep problems and brings out the harsh realities!

Also i love bushara ansari, this woman just nails the dialect, and ahsan khan is such a star! So versatile and i love how he just gets into the skin of the character. Urwa is also doing a fab job.

and as for today's episode, the most beautiful thing was Sheeda standing up for her daughter, where yesterday we had afsheen getting slapped from her parent, this was refreshing to see a parent knowing her child so well. Meri beti main burayi hai lekin wo sachi hai .. ❤️.. beautiful