RRJenKhush thumbnail
If not here than how about Updating Sneak peek or Heartbreakers??? You wrote only chapter..don't give up HB really loved the last chapter you wrote on Distance relationship there! Hope to read relatable st if there :) Thank you!
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
can we expect an update today 🤔
lavanya26 thumbnail
Atleast give us a tareek, or an update or an update about the update. :(((
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I know I said I won't be updating any time soon.. but it seems like this new year resolution is here to stay..

Chapter 129 updated on pg-1. Please do leave your comments and enjoy reading :)
Edited by z.e.p.h.y.r - 8 years ago
coolfrendz thumbnail
OMG can't believe you updated so sooonnn <3 haha
Loveddd it as usual <3
Arman is so cute haha
they are the best haha :D
Thanks for updating so soon 😳
Waiting for more updates :p
lavanya26 thumbnail
Reserved for later :)
EDITED
Before I forget it, you are a k3g fan, haina? Hainaaa? I knew it. I have been wanting to say this for the longest time but I always forget, but haha kinda obvious with the bas keh diya na, keh diya which is like one of your favourite dialogues.
Moving on, I LOVED the part. And I loved it more when you increased the size of the font, I think I was waiting for you to do that before I commented. I just like your chosen font size alot, don't change it pls. So the starting was just hilarious, like the way armaan was fumbling and everything. HAHA, HIM TRYING TO WEAR HIS MAN OF STEEL BOXERS AND THEN STRUGGLING WITH THE DOOR. For one, I could totally imagine it happening and it was HILARIOUS. He is so cute, *mentally pulls his cheeks* I was giggling throughout the first part of the update.
And it was so nice to see riddhima so happy, I sort of expected it, I knew she wouldn't be nervous about the situation because she is so beautiful and mature and intelligent. Ha, I genuinely have such platonic appreciation for her.
And armaan cursing to himself in the kitchen was the cutest. In the last part I wondered you know, about the whole protection thing and I thought it would be one of the first things they talk about. Honestly though I thought armaan would like, make love to her again in the morning :p not let her go and all, but really it was perfect. When I read the title, I thought ki there will be some panga and they will like go back to their state right after their confession but THANKYOU for making this a happy update.
Yeah, and him muttering to himself about all the things he had planned, and then feeling bad about how he couldn't make breakfast for her was adorable. He loves her so much! I sometimes forget that they are lovers, they feel like best friends who make out a lot and say I love you alot of times, which is what makes their relationship amazing but you know I forget that they have these typical boyfriend girlfriend clich feelings and needs for each other, I don't think am making sense, it was just adorable.
And grandbasket, a really old Buddha basket had me rolling on my bed. Haha, I can imagine a big basket with a frown (?) that resembles riddhima. It's crazy but I can! Their argument was so long due and the 'main smart hu' haha. It was an amazing update <3
Now the real fun will start, i think riddhima will go back and give everyone a piece of her mind for letting armaan stay. And uh, them trying to do this again without an emotional context will also be interesting to read, and I have a hunch that they will wait until their wedding. Not to mention the innumerable kabab mein haddis. And their wedding preparations will be so cool, and armaan will want to kill vivek once he realises that he let out the cat and triggered riddhima's mujhe yeh shaadi nahi karni declaration.. And ab toh armaan will tease riddhima so much, and like ksg.srk said, her going back to sanjeevini will also evoke a reaction. And I have a feeling armaan will start telling her more about his past, and he will be totally paranoid about her safety considering the people who tried to harm them have still haven't been caught. Shashank told the media guys that it was a terrorist attack so I am guessing there is going to be more to that part of the story, idk.
Anyway, I am so glad you updated <3 and please write whenever you get time, an update literally makes my day :)
Hope to hear from you soon, and even if I don't mein kaunsa remind nahi karwati about my existence :p
Edited by lavanya26 - 8 years ago
san2ansa thumbnail
amazing and well writen update...and ya they are back to being what they used to and they deserve to happy finally
bhavyaksgians thumbnail
wowww :D 2 updates for me to unseen :D
will reply later till then Res.
Regina_Phalange thumbnail

Originally posted by: z.e.p.h.y.r

I know I said I won't be updating any time soon.. but it seems like this new year resolution is here to stay..

Chapter 129 updated on pg-1. Please do leave your comments and enjoy reading :)

YAAAYYY. Touchwood touchwood
I came here to check if you've dropped in any comment about the update and I saw this.You're awesome
*Runs to read*
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
the title made me wonder if there is something wrong between the two
but i am glad all is welll
Edited by teenorchid - 8 years ago