karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats for the new thread 🥳 can i expect next update today 😳😆 plzzz😒
mjrock thumbnail
Congratulation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best story ever is going to end :(
I feel like this is the real DMG not the one I've seen back then. And it bring a broad smile on my face when I remember about any scene of ar and always they are from this amazing ff.
You bring life to the characters.
I always had imagined DMG to be different.
And you had really gone above my expectations and imaginations . love the way armaan is strong,funny,emotional ,tragedy in his life make him bestest person . and so cuteee. Ridhimaa isloving ,caring,mature and can give life for him
So muchh love this ff.
I don't want it to end. But Wt can we do.
I wish you'll start a ff with emotionally tortured armaan but still strong and fun loving like the same of TWOs .
Thanks for your brilliant fiction. Its the best.
And plz update soon.
Edited by mjrock - 8 years ago
nimahajan thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread...do update soon..
RRJenKhush thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thread 17 of TWOS Wohooo! Congratulations :-* :D Like you've said even I feel the same its like season 17 ...Feels soo good! I remember the time when DMG was in Rough phase like Riddhima's marriage ,Armaan's Return and all that sid and the duo fiasco TWOS came like Rescuers to all DMG fans and more than Show most of the fan started to talk about TWOS wale AR more than the Original. ..Annd even today I can say nothing has changed most of the people are attached to DMG because of TWOS !Words fall short to describe how much I love you and your writing.:-* Rachna!Despite everything off screen you didn't leave Our TWOS halfway and I salute you for that ..The way you've shown the progression on AR relationship and Armaan -shanky relationship really commendable.Especially last part was too good it wasn't Vulgar or sex they had,description to every move on their loveMaking was pure bliss to read.It was worth the wait read Rachna !It's 6 Years to TWOS and I hope and pray TWOS never ends.I've always said don't stress yourself just be calm and write Araam se and post whenever you want to but just this FF..After whatever happened the only thing to look up is this FF,THE TWOS and I don't want to loose it like most of the readers! Keep writing TWOS with an amazing concepts
loads loads of love With care -Nikita !
Edited by RRJenKhush - 8 years ago
Jasleenkaur01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A big CONGRATS for the new thread...
I can't believe that we have come so far...
Armaan n Riddhima journey is still fresh in my mind...
I still remember reading the whole journey from thread 1 coz I love them so much...
I hope all ur problems get solved in this new year very soon N u continue to write their story...
Love
~JAZ~
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats!
It's the 17th new beginning.. I don't know what to say
sisgeo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Road blocks will be cleared soon
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sorry I have been really really busy and I don't get time to comment but you need to know that the previous chapter was AMAZING. Like oh so beautiful :')
You so deserve this, Rachna! :D
Can't wait for the next one :)
ridzie4u2nv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG... I randomly logged on to india forums a couple of days ago. I stumbled upon TWOS and I had a major catch up and I can honestly say YOU ARE TRULY AMAZING. I have never seen such DEDICATION from any india forums writer. So Thank you sooo much for not abandoning this AMAZING FANFICTION.

Now coming to the updates. They were all so good but the last chapter had me feeling so emotional. I was literally mentally screaming nooo you can't do this and then when they started making out I had like the biggest smile on my face.

And now you have me sitting around anxiously waiting for the next part. So please do update as soon as you possibly can and once again you are a star. X