Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ARain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations for the new thread.. TWOS have always been my favorite FF & now when I am done with my exams I'll defo post a comment after every update..
tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations n celebrations
So happy to see d new thread
Continue soon
-jiah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOHOOO NEW THREAD!CONGRATULATIONS RACHNA❤️
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on your new thread. Please continue soon
keenu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats man!!!

Vey happpee

new thread

new chapters!!

Cant wait

continue soon!!
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️

🥳Congratulations🥳
⭐️
Edited by Mrs.Hulk - 8 years ago
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congo for new thread..update soon!!!
Just love the way u write!! ❤️
prettywoman16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I ws jst going back to read the old chapters since I ws soo bored n low..n suddenly I saw the new thread I was excited...but along with this came a realisation like all things even Twos is going to come to an end ive never felt so attached n connected to a story..n its all your efforts n brilliant writing that has made a simple story so real n a delight not to mention a relief...fiction has never been so real n relatable before...so mch dat twos s better than the show that hs made us love the characters so much..im so delighted that I found Twos...Ive been on iF but as a silent readr...I don't know any1 here..but reading Twos has compelled me to comment n tell you how awesome n amazing your work is👏...you r very talented Rachna...I figured out your name...lol...reading twos has made me so crazy that o wish something miraculous happens n ds s wat happens in the real life too with the people involved...I feel apart frm being the worlds oldest story it hs to turn out to be the most magical story of all times...I feel like I'm not able to put forth in words how amazing it feels to read your work...but again thats not my thing...I would just like you to know that twos has made me believe that what is destined to be will be...God hs a way of always putting things together no matter how far away or lost they are...n I would like to request you to never deprive us of your writing even when u decide to end twos😭 I wish it never ends...never ever evr ever...huh enough of my blabber...waiting for the next parts very eagerly...take care😊
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations.
16 beautiful threads of shared love and friendship...You deserve a huge round of applause for your never ceasing ability to make us fall in love with your tales. :)

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oops i wanted to b first one nd 5 pages already up 😲