Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anji thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Tere Pyar may
Inteha esp Zeeshan was looking so cute in it. 😊
In the name of God ofcourse best film ever.
momo123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khudha kay liye is my absolute fav. and Shaan looks soo freakin hot!LOL
javeria kalsoom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Watch old Paki movies of Waheed murad.He was so gud and da music of dose movies was fantastic.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
New movies have stupid cast and vulgar stories. Why don't Gov. take action against dese things which are threat to our culture and traditions. 😑
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Urmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm πŸ€”

Ye Dil Apka Huwa 😳
fahimataq thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
khuda ke liye is the only proper one i hav seen so i can only say that it was good and entertaining. but i hav heard old pakistani (urdu) movies are also gd bt never watched any properly.
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't really watch pakistani movies but i did watch Chodiyan because one of my friend recomend it to me and i really liked it. i also watched nikah which came on PTV like 3-4 years back on eid or something and i liked that too.
pknaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
choorian ................... yeh dil aapka hua and 1 movie name i forgot πŸ˜•
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kim_

if you don't understand punjabi how can you judge,

and how can you say??? tujh sa kahan is copy from indian movie, in which movie the leading guy is shown this bad as mommar rana who cheats on his wife, who actully married her for her wealthπŸ˜•

why do you want to waste your precious time on khuda ke liye, watch some hindi movie instead

excuse me, i didn't ask u for ur views on my opinion and u have no right to tell me how should i spend my time. i said chudiyan is average on the basis of the presentation of the film not the language. and for koi tujh sa kahan watch some 80s or early 90s indian movie u'll know what i am talkin about. just saw khuda ke liye and was really impressed with it and i could safely call it my favorite paki movie and would chose it over any hindi movie anyday because it was original made by someone who gave us some brilliant dramas like alpha bravo charlie and no indian director can think the way shoiab mansoor thinks.

alishahprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god i dont watch pakistani movieeeeeee πŸ˜† it doesn't even make sense they always screammmmmmmmmm. in our film industree i like reema and shan and mohammad rana that's it πŸ˜†

but i like pakistani serial, 😳 alot πŸ˜‰
nazeeei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Khuda k liye.. aur koi abhi tak nai dekhi to kuch keh nai sakti..

Edited by nazeeei - 16 years ago