Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

i have seen some paki movies but they were not that good just average i have seen chudyian but didn't get it cause i don't understand punjabi and tujh sa kahan was like some old indian movie same old story and stuff . i have heard a lot of good reviews for khuda ke liye i wanna watch it. 😊

if you don't understand punjabi how can you judge,

and how can you say??? tujh sa kahan is copy from indian movie, in which movie the leading guy is shown this bad as mommar rana who cheats on his wife, who actully married her for her wealth😕

why do you want to waste your precious time on khuda ke liye, watch some hindi movie instead

Kim_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiblees

pakistani movies is qabil nahi kay un ko dekha jaye. lakin phir bhi porani movies kafi achi hain aaj kal ki movies say. lakin phir bhi kuch movies dekhi hain jo Achi Hain Dosri Movies Say....

Yeh Dil Aap Ka Hua
Munda Bigri Jaye
Jeeva
Nikah
Chor Machaye Shor
Hathi Mere Saathi
Love 95
Ghar Kab Aaogay
Beqabu
Deewane Tere Pyaar Kay
Yes Boss
Chodiyan

Or Yaad Nahi 😳

wow you have a long list of Pakistan movies that you like...

and how many hindi movies or english movies you like???

we do watch all, because we don't have source to Pakistan movies, Pakistani movies are not easily available on DVD you have to go to theater for that, and that's because we have to see something we watch hindi and english movies, but that doesn't mean that they are all good, or all are your fav🤢 there are some very bad movies, and how would you say Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, it's making is worst than any pakistani movie, a 40yrs old guy is studying in college🤢

and too much makeup🤢

Kim_ thumbnail
when in hindi movies they comment on Pakistani girls or Pakistani people or Pakistan it includes all of us, it doesn't include just those who like Pakistani movies...
I like there dramas though 😳 but in hindi movies all they say is bad about Pakistan
Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pakistani movies can be better if they introduce new actors other than "buddi saima. but the dramas are the best. Comming back to fav movie, I really liked "Sulakhain". The storyline was good and also the songs were fantastic especially the song "baarish". Reema Khan's Movie "Koi Tujh sa kahan" was also a nice movie.
Edited by Qnz_diva - 17 years ago
.x.Saira.x. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i havnt seen any so i cnt comment but i like SOME pakistani dramas 😊
somia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like lots of Pakistani movies, I mean urdu pakistani movies

but my most favourites are

Shamma
Andleeb
cheif saab
😳
mini2390 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked Tere Pyar Mein and Yeh Dil Aap Ka Hua! 😊
Shumm*05 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ASLAM O ALLAIKUM,

does anyone know if we can watch main ek din laut ke aounga on net??????
THXXXXXX
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

but few of them are copied from hindi movie

Originally posted by: shiblees

pakistani movies is qabil nahi kay un ko dekha jaye. lakin phir bhi porani movies kafi achi hain aaj kal ki movies say. lakin phir bhi kuch movies dekhi hain jo Achi Hain Dosri Movies Say....

Yeh Dil Aap Ka Hua
Munda Bigri Jaye
Jeeva
Nikah
Chor Machaye Shor - copy fo a hindi mvoei called HONEYMOON - 'ring rishi kapoor and his fatehr in law was kdare khan

Hathi Mere Saathi

Love 95

Ghar Kab Aaogay - anotehr copy.. but there were no known actors in it only the odl vllian DANNY

Beqabu
Deewane Tere Pyaar Kay

Yes Boss

Chodiyan

Or Yaad Nahi 😳

sorryf riends.. but i honestly .. say im a pkaistani to but when isa w a urdu mvoie.. i was like ogm what the H*ll is this

tansup3rman thumbnail
well, I agree that all paki movies are not good, they need fresh ideas, and technology, and lots of hardwork, the oldies were awesome, i still watch some of them....I believe that paki actors are pretty good, they're no less then foreign actors.....I have seen tere pyar meh, and khoay ho tum kahan...they are my favorites...I'm actually going to see khuda ke liye when it comes out in usa 👏