Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
it was little longer than usual but didnt feel too long. story was moving and little diff so i didnt mind 35 episodes. good watch.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Its ending tomorrow😆
But the physical abuse in the initial episodez was quite a put off

Yes it was but then that initial BHAI and this bhai The transformation the change That became very special a treat to watch

I told na all the affair in order Pata tha goli lagegi tabhi Ifrah ko ehsaas hoga Then the end
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
So Ifrah falls in love with bhai in the end? So thypical🥱
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: yamyam

So Ifrah falls in love with bhai in the end? So thypical🥱

more than falling in love she realized that he truly loved her and so be could not give her the pain of losing someone she truly loved So be didn't kill Hamaad
She accepted his love and reciprocated
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

it was little longer than usual but didnt feel too long. story was moving and little diff so i didnt mind 35 episodes. good watch.

Yup i enjoyed watching too
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Yes it was but then that initial BHAI and this bhai The transformation the change That became very special a treat to watch

I told na all the affair in order Pata tha goli lagegi tabhi Ifrah ko ehsaas hoga Then the end

Yes the transformation was believable because it was shown gradually, plus Ifrah's realization was genuine too
fairi_88 thumbnail
Btw i really liked the behind the scenes they showed in the end 😃
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i didnt watch it ... i was in a rush so i ended it and went off to chores as usual.. but now that you mentioned wil go back and check it out.

i am on noman Ijaz kick now.. i went through few of his drama... so good... i am drooling ... jab chaley to jaan se guzar gaye was by far the best .. going through sargoshi but having hard time finding epidsodes...😒 guy has great physical presence on the screen. good height . wide shoulders...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

i didnt watch it ... i was in a rush so i ended it and went off to chores as usual.. but now that you mentioned wil go back and check it out.

i am on noman Ijaz kick now.. i went through few of his drama... so good... i am drooling ... jab chaley to jaan se guzar gaye was by far the best .. going through sargoshi but having hard time finding epidsodes...😒 guy has great physical presence on the screen. good height . wide shoulders...

He is an amazing actor i agree...if you want recommendation you can try Man o salwa...it was an amazing amazing play...in the starting episodez the lead actress is a bit okayish but after few episodez it just gets better and better...cast has Noman ejaz, Resham, Faysal qureshi, Imran abbas, Ayesha khan

Do let me know if you will watch it or not 😃
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Cimba watch SARGOSHI from here
URDU 1 channel now has their own official YT channel like HUM TV where they r uploading all their old shows and new shows in good quality

Here is sargoshis link

U can watch other Urdu 1 shows in good print from this channel
Subscribe it
Sargoshi: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsItPrYGFB_-jPX8orNWfXmClUv00qjFJ