Chalo Ishq Larain: the movie

sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
The movie starts on a rather interesting note: Hero Imran is having an affair with his blonde and beautiful office secretary miles away from his home country, and his plainlooking, gawky wife, Razia (played by Zara), who he was for ced to marry, left behind. • Cast : Ali Haider, Zara Sheikh, Imran Khan, Meera • If famous names, designer dresses, lifted songs, foreign locales, and Zara Sheikh could pull off a film, then chalo ishq larain had all the potential to be a smash hit. Alas while making this erroneous comedy of errors director Hassan Askari forgot all about one essential element that alone could make a film sail through- the script. The film that opened to a house full of audience in April, saw the crowds thinning with each passing day. Why? Ask any one of victims, who spent their time energy, money to see the film. But then it wasn't an out and out loser. CIL does have a few achievements to its credits too. • It introduced the digital sound system to Pakistani theatres. Furthermore it also expanded the options for our short sighted film makers casting actors other than Shaan in the lead roles. Beside the film taught Shahzad Gul an important lesson: i.e., the importance of money versus script. It encouraged zara to break away from the monotonous Gul- Khawar power nexus and reinforces to us the audience that all that glitters, is not gold.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ali Haider in a pakistani movie... how pathetic could that be
red_ruby82 thumbnail
yah i heard his actin skills rnt that impressive. i think i saw him dance on one of the songs. i was literally on the floor laughing my head off!lol!
sadaf18 thumbnail
ya. can u imagine??? i think the industry is running out of actors. a word of advice and sympathy: why don't some of you from this forum give acting a try, i know you'll be better than many of them. and i know that the industry is desperate and could really use you.
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think this movie was released 2 years ago...may b i m wrong i dont really keep records of Pakistani Cartoon 😆
sadaf18 thumbnail
i dont know either and u r right, who the hell would keep track of paki
movies
sadaf18 thumbnail

hey hold on Ms. Shhhhhhhhhh*** i did not mean to be offensive in any way. if u had read my post in entirety u should see that i have "paki movies" and not just "paki". i realze where u could ne mistaken. and by the way, i can speak english. and as fas as me not exposing myself, well tell me one person here or has their real name on its post. besides, i have said alot about myself in my other posts.

also, i just got a PM that said that the word is "pakistani" and not paki. like i said it to her, here in the US pakistanis refer to themselves as pakis and not pakistanis, therefore i might have gotten mixed up.

u guys, dont get me. i have lived in pakistan for 13 years and accept it as my 2nd home, i would never say or a do a thing to be offensive to it or its people.

-i am sure u r all hurt, so i am sorry, my mistake... i am sort of hurt too...

sadaf18 thumbnail

hey, wat is wrong with u... i tried to be nice because that is one of the unspoken rules of these forums. u have to be nice and avoid any kind of personal attack. if u dont wanna read my boring copied of the interent articles than don't. i could care less... but then again, u just joined the forum today. there is alot that u need to learn before u start being a loud mouth.

and godforbid, i be ur massi. i can only imagine how tough that would be. i am trying to keep my cool here, u should too. and by the way, i am not from India. i rarely watch the indian movies. so there...

saarahkhann thumbnail

Originally posted by: shhh***

hery just chill mam,, did i say something about exposing , i meant bollywood.... there soo much expose going in their film, and if u compare our film indutsry wid there's then we "PAKISTANI" ARE MUch much more better,,,,,,so be careful , don't try to act bad,,,these ppl well know u well enough so ,keepo ur things to ur self.,,,,,i still think there's a problem in ur understanding ,so mate undersatnd me............

i don;'t wana read ur boring articles,,,,,copied from internet....

and other thing don't try to nice on pm....and on forum , ur trying to be my massi....

sorry guys....

well y should we compare Pakistani film indistry with Indian Film Industry at 1st place...n u r talking abt exposing so if u r not Muslim then i should tell u that Islam does not allow women to even expose their face...as a Muslim country we should not even make movies...laikin humarey mulk mein sab kuch ulta hi hai..plzz dont get mad at me..its jst my opinion

saarahkhann thumbnail
sadaf i love reading ur articles..some ppl jst dont know how to encourage ppl..keep on posting ur article n ignore rude ppl 😊