Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i puked
in my head...our kitna daraoge bachon ko 🀒
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

Thanks Zaya

ITs so much more romantic than drama
no wonder people love this novel
I was just thinking if ek raat who wali ke bed so gayi ye sab huwa😳
what would have been his reaction when found out she was sleeping there for week πŸ˜‰

I wish they added the part in the drama where Wali went to Karachi for a week and Faraah slept in his room.. Guess it would have been better than the scenes of Tajammul family.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neurotic

Zaya, I know you said not to say thank you but sorry thank you for the excerpts! I wish they had incorporated a bit more of the novel's dialogues then the cringe worthy thing of eating left over stuff! That kind of ruined the scene for me!

I get where you're coming from. I hate romantic stuff. it is always the kind of stay-away-from zone for me when it comes to dramas. DeD's last episode turned out to be an exception because well I had waited since ages to see this phase of Wali. He's one of my favourite fictional characters, so I was always quite excited to see him on screen. So I don't completely blame you in thinking that the dialogues were ordinary.. the hilarious dialogues weren't included because the scenes they were related to were not shown in the drama. I wish it was more similar to the novel in the second half.. because the story focused solely on Wali, Faraah and AJ and a lil bit of Zarmeena and her husband. But khair hai! I think that is the closest they could come to in keeping it to the novel.. though still less of Tajammul family is a wish unfulfilled. πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail
I have I-can-bet kinda feeling that Obi will play a negative role in Sanam. He is really experimental and selective. From Aunn to Omer to Wali, all these roles were vastly different from each other. Thus, it won't be a surprise for me if he turns out to be a negative character in Sanam. I guess it's good if that would be the case.. versatility counts. I'm not really an Osman-Maya shipper tbh. I'm more into WaFa and Wali and Obi. Yes, they do look good but I'm not into shipping them.. I always fangirl about Wali and Faraah. <3

It would be exciting to see Obi nail a negative character 😳
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Tu hi dekh πŸ˜†
I'm watching everything on HUM (yes I am)
2 Indian dramas
A few on Geo
And 1 on PTV Home..
Care to join me, anyone?

I think you've got to be crazy to be watching indian shows but pakistan mein HUM TV certainly reigns supreme (at least for me, they do.).

But, you should seriously try giving 'Last Man Standing' and 'Veep', a shot.

Last Man Standing, especially, is awesome. It should keep you not just entertained but also ROFL until the thread on 'Sanam' gets underway on India Forums.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I had gajar ka halwa today Wali ki yaad mein πŸ˜†

Nah my dad watched the starting of the episode today and he was craving gajar ka halwa ever since Farah mentioned it πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† yummy

Word Count: 1

Tu hi dekh πŸ˜†
I'm watching everything on HUM (yes I am)
2 Indian dramas
A few on Geo
And 1 on PTV Home..
Care to join me, anyone?

if you join me for QHπŸ˜†
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think we can request Humtv to invite farah-wali on the morning show 😊
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Found it on fb cute na ?

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I have I-can-bet kinda feeling that Obi will play a negative role in Sanam. He is really experimental and selective. From Aunn to Omer to Wali, all these roles were vastly different from each other. Thus, it won't be a surprise for me if he turns out to be a negative character in Sanam. I guess it's good if that would be the case.. versatility counts. I'm not really an Osman-Maya shipper tbh. I'm more into WaFa and Wali and Obi. Yes, they do look good but I'm not into shipping them.. I always fangirl about Wali and Faraah. <3

It would be exciting to see Obi nail a negative character 😳

Me too! I am getting the same vibe. He might play the antagonist in Sanam