Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I could collaborate with you, Dhani can join too if she wants. I love how you guys changed the title. Isn't it cute how Farah told Wali she loves him five times? The smile on his face when she finally admitted it, he was sooo happy. I also loved the Wali-Ruhi hug...Behroz is probably smiling at them from above.
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Alizba, we are not serious. Just joking around! 😆
Of course they won't be siblings. But they might not be paired opposite each other. That is a possibility.

I know! hehe 😆 I was thinking that they may be paired with other people. Just their stories interact. But I hope that's not the case and they are the main couple! Also I wish it was a love triangle between OKB, Aiza Khan and Maya. That would be awesomesauce!!! 😊
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I had gajar ka halwa today Wali ki yaad mein 😆

Nah my dad watched the starting of the episode today and he was craving gajar ka halwa ever since Farah mentioned it 😆

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Well going by what's happening in QH I say Gul is just as bad.. only thing is that Gul's shows always start off with the biggest bang ever! The starting lets say 100 episodes are always the best, then she just doesn't know what to do.. But I agree she has the best bg music!

Even the current QH is still better than Ekta shows like darmiyan and pyaar ko ho jaane do
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Ekta has too many shows at once.. Gul only has a few max.. If i'm not mistaken QH is her only one on air atm. Focus nehi rehta agar aik saath hi das shows karen.. Kis kis par nazar rakhe gi woh. Focus sirf aik par honi chahiye.. I'm done with QH ainvayi bilawajha ka bakwaas..
I know and she has like 2 or 3 shows lined up
Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[

Osman Khalid

Who don't you want to be in ten years' time?

Haha, single? Honestly it's been so long I've been in a committed relationship I've forgotten how to ride the proverbial bicycle.

But on a serious note: I don't want to look back and regret the risks I didn't end up taking; the thoughts and ideas that never materialized.

-------

From his response to this question it seems he is in a committed relationship.
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Golu.

Guys Osman replied to me on FB.

He is costarring with Maya in Sanam. And apparently Sanam has a surprise stored in for us. I just hope they aren't siblings or father daughter or mom son there 😆

wow osman - maya together again
I hope surprise just means someone from DeD is staring in that too
i dont want them pair with anyone
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dramawatcher201

[

Osman Khalid

Who don't you want to be in ten years' time?

Haha, single? Honestly it's been so long I've been in a committed relationship I've forgotten how to ride the proverbial bicycle.

But on a serious note: I don't want to look back and regret the risks I didn't end up taking; the thoughts and ideas that never materialized.

-------

From his response to this question it seems he is in a committed relationship.
its hard too tell
he very intelligently answers question with his witz 😆
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam...

It's just a guess but Sanam might have a love triangle with the third angle being another actor from DeD. Since the director is the same as DeD and he has cast OsMaya together again, it won't be surprising if he casts another one or two actors from the DeD again.

It's just my assumption but the third angle could be Hareem or Mariyam or even Ali Rehman. I doubt if Sanam Saeed or Mikhal would be cast as the third angle with OsMaya since they are visibly older than Osman & Maya whereas the other 3 actors are still around the same age.

I'm assuming that's the reason since Osman said that he would reveal the surprise after we got over DeD. That seems to be the only logical reason according to me.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would cast Osman & Maya as siblings.

if they are casting someone from DeD
they should Cast agha jaan aka abid ali sir
may in as his or her father
after each other their chemistry with him was next to perfect 😃
@bold
words !!! 👏