Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Mais you're back! 🤗

Such a beautiful gif set!

Aaj na aati, toh kab aati?! 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
DeD Day 🥳 ... For the last time
Bitter sweet feeling..
One hour left!
Ill miss this show, but i know my parents will miss it more than me :P
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How sad am I, waiting for it to be 8pm in Pakistan just so I can wait for it to be uploaded on YouTube and watch it twice online and on TV when it's 8pm UK time.

I'm going to miss Wali-Farah...especially Osman. Dude has a killer smile
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruky786

How sad am I, waiting for it to be 8pm in Pakistan just so I can wait for it to be uploaded on YouTube and watch it twice online and on TV when it's 8pm UK time.

I'm going to miss Wali-Farah...especially Osman. Dude has a killer smile

Words!!

Word Count: 1

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I saw the new promo!

It begins with Wali is biting on an apple and has that mixture of evil and sharaarti look in his eyes. 'Aaj raat main ek bauhat ehem ailaan karna chahta hoon'and he look at Faraah, who looks pretty scared. Next, Faraah is crying with her head on AJ's kness and saying 'Agha Jaan, Wali mujhse nafrat karta hai.' Wali is standing on the door and seeing her crying. He just folds his arma as if it's some scene to enjoy xD Faraah is rushing in a corridor and she ends up bumping into AJ there. Faraah is crying under the blanket. Next, Wali says something like, 'Faraah, aaj 1st April hai aur aaj hamari talaaq hogi.' Faraah is like controlling her tears.

Wali will make her confess even if it means saying mean things to make her cry. He will defo bring her on the verge of her fright of divorce to get the much deserving 'izhaar e mohabbat' outta her mouth. 😆

Freaking awesome 😆
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

The drama should be good, too.. I cannot compromise on plot/storyline. Dramas based on novels are way better at times. But if Obi is doing it then it must be good. He is really selective, so I have hope that Sanam would be good.

Now that you've mentioned it, I'm realising that I haven't written a review for so long.. hopefully one on the last episode. 😳

Main Mais ki PA hoon? 😆 LOL I have no idea.. maybe you'll see her be back with gifs tonight.

Undeniably, the family aspect and the battle b/w ego and love is something I really liked. But tbh, I watched the drama solely for Wali.. he's been my fictional crush for some 4 years. 😆 honesty is the best policy, yo!

P.S. Your siggy dabba.. I miss the insufferable, know-it-all Hermione! sigh..

Hehehe Zaya that was funny 😆 and Mais is back with a lovely set of GIFs 👏
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hellooo guysss 😊
15 mins to go :/
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Hey Zaya, thanks for the promo update...so tomm will be one last update of DeD from you 😔 Am really going to miss your live updates...Please do tell us in advance, which other show you will be following after DeD and will be giving updates...will follow you there 😃

Btw, after tomm I will be like this for some days 😔😆

Mine also is going to be the same , but thanks to my uni ... I am having exams for the whole of November... at least I can concentrate on that 😆
Dexterity thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

#UltiGintiToDeDFinale

Nahi 😭

Word Count: 1