Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Popo.

For me the comic element in aunn zara never ruined a single scene, I really liked it. Aunn zara had their share of romantic scenes the bed scene where zara is sleeping on aun's arm even when they did the "deed" it was sooo dam obvious :p

As for ded I agree with zaya the novel was way tooo simpler, they were a few scenes that's all. Lol infact the last episode promo have all the novel scenes . Previously all the scenes we saw were added by Farhat ishtiaq we even got a proper hug like seriously novel mein soch bi nahi skhti ti hug ka :p

Exactly.. I thought bickering is what female audiences consider romantic and sweet. They had pretty amazing scenes. Not all the scenes were entirely comic.. kuch tou achay khasay romantic thay. Was it THAT obvious? Mere liye tou bilkul obvious nahin tha. I didn't realise when it happened. xD Shareef bachi hoon. :P

YESS! That hug too. Hug for Pakistani dramas is like way above. Ab is se oopar nahin ja sakti thi Farhat πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

@bold: thanks for the assurance Zaya...and Sanam hai na...now let us only hope they are paired with each other in it πŸ˜›

DeD ATs were fun with interesting reviews and updates and superb GIFs and VMs πŸ‘ Even now when i think of that screechy "Kabhi Nahiiinnn" in that "why you gotta be so rude" video by Mais, I am like this 🀣 Btw, why is Mais missing in action nowadays? πŸ˜”

And DeD will always be one of my favs (the others being ZGH, MZZB, MNYH, AZ, HS, JH, AA to name a few) If on one hand this serial epitomized love, sacrifice, respect for elders, family values...on the other hand it also showed the negative facets of human nature...Tajjamul, his wife, Moeez and to some extent even Ruhi played the negative aspects to perfection. Agha Jaan and Suhaib will be my fav characters in this story along with WaFa 😳 Will surely miss them all😭
#Countdownshuruhua

The drama should be good, too.. I cannot compromise on plot/storyline. Dramas based on novels are way better at times. But if Obi is doing it then it must be good. He is really selective, so I have hope that Sanam would be good.

Now that you've mentioned it, I'm realising that I haven't written a review for so long.. hopefully one on the last episode. 😳

Main Mais ki PA hoon? πŸ˜† LOL I have no idea.. maybe you'll see her be back with gifs tonight.

Undeniably, the family aspect and the battle b/w ego and love is something I really liked. But tbh, I watched the drama solely for Wali.. he's been my fictional crush for some 4 years. πŸ˜† honesty is the best policy, yo!

P.S. Your siggy dabba.. I miss the insufferable, know-it-all Hermione! sigh..
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

@Zayalicious-- I will start watching MNYH after tomorrow. Have heard alot about it!
But i don't know like it happens if you see a couple, its difficult to see them with other leads, i have seen AZ n now DED. But yeah, i will see!

It's epic, do watch it.

clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i totally agree. I'm not complaining about lack of "romantic" scenes.. i'm complaining about lack of WaFa.. I don't want to see family anymore.. they take over the show and it's annoying.. lol

Lack of romance would go to Arjumand-Suhaib.. I wanted to see more of them. But no, he died too soon :(

can't wait till tomorrow :)

He didn't die too soon.. they skipped his romantice jawaani to proceed with the story πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for new AT
Finally the much awaited final scene.
I will miss DED πŸ˜”
I hope we saw soon osmaya in son new show. She's got new serial with haa
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The hum tv count doe coming
Lol now its ending n they promoting now
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Last episode of DeD :(
I really loved this show. I usually hate family dramas but here, I even loved that. LOL.

I just wish they had given some more scenes to WaFa instead of showing those crying scenes for 3 to 4 episodes after Suhaib and Behroz died.

Nonetheless, I loved this show <3

My favourite pairs : WaFa and Subaib-Arjumand. I wish they had shown more of the latter than Ruhi-Behroz

My most favorite characters - Suhaib, Wali, Arjumand, Zarminey and Behroz. Even Farah after she came to haveli.

Will miss this show and wait for Sanam. I wish it's a romantic show and OsMaya are paired opposite to each other <3
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/132015097747/seedha-seedha-ye-nahin-kaha-jaata-ke-mujhse

"Seedha seedha ye nahin kaha jaata ke mujhse mohabbat hogayi hai issi liye mere saath rehna chahti hain. Itni ego aur akad bhi achi nahin hoti, Doctor Sahiba."
Edited by lostmymusic. - 8 years ago
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Mais love your gifs dear ... I of the reason of even I tried making them
@all
errh this feel like high school farewell me
I love you all
for the awesome time we speeded here on these ATs
from fan girling to drooling... all the crazy stuff ⭐️⭐️
*chalo bus ab rulaoge kya?*
mary78613 thumbnail