Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Besides OsMaya, the best part about Sanam would be that we would get to relive the heady days of DeD, when we begin having animated discussions about Sanam that would rival DeD in zeal and enthusiasm, once Mariam creates the thread on Sanam.

So, even in conclusion, DeD shall be leaving us with the gift of 'Sanam' and friends, across borders, who we have grown immensely fond of.

I watched DeD because of OsMaya.

I shall watch Sanam because of OsMaya AND (bigger than the biggest, AND) because it affords me the opportunity to rekindle my friendship with you all.😊

I hope this isn't my final post on this thread. But if it is, then I really want you all to know that I more than look forward to catching up with you all, on the thread for Sanam, here on India Forums.

Yours Truly.😊

🤣 ur analysis I love them.
Once this AT finished join us in osmaya k sanam AT too.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Besides OsMaya, the best part about Sanam would be that we would get to relive the heady days of DeD, when we begin having animated discussions about Sanam that would rival DeD in zeal and enthusiasm, once Mariam creates the thread on Sanam.

So, even in conclusion, DeD shall be leaving us with the gift of 'Sanam' and friends, across borders, who we have grown immensely fond of.

I watched DeD because of OsMaya.

I shall watch Sanam because of OsMaya AND (bigger than the biggest, AND) because it affords me the opportunity to rekindle my friendship with you all. 😊

I hope this isn't my final post on this thread. But if it is, then I really want you all to know that I more than look forward to catching up with you all, on the thread for Sanam, here on India Forums.

Yours Truly. 😊

Awww Ashu! Itna senti post 😆
We all love OsMaya, and I am also glad that we all bonded so well over DeD. Hope this continues once Sanam goes on air. Discussions are so much fun!

I shall make the thread as soon as this one ends.😃
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mary78613

No, the cast has not been revealed yet. I shall ask Osman the next time he is on a replying spree 😆
The first spell of the show has already been shot for. The director is Haissam Hasan and the show will air on Hum TV. Abhi tak bas yehi pata hai 😆

HAIN? Haissam? Or Haseeb? 😕 HAISSAM KA SHOW HAI YE?! 😲
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Haseeb Hasan aur Mona Darling ka show hai na... 😆
sourmisery thumbnail

Haseeb Hasan aur Mona Darling ka show hai na... 😆

Wohi main kahun..Obi tou had said Haseeb was directing it in the HIP IV he did..ab achanak Haissam ka name agaya tou main confuse hogayi 😆
CouchPotato90 thumbnail

Wohi main kahun..Obi tou had said Haseeb was directing it in the HIP IV he did..ab achanak Haissam ka name agaya tou main confuse hogayi 😆

Although, I must confess that Haissam Hussain is my favorite director from across the border.

2 of my all-time favorite Pak shows, Aunn Zara (friggin' bonkers about this one) & Dastaan, are by Haissam.
sourmisery thumbnail
^I really wish the whole AZ team reunites or Haissam directs OsMaya again. Haissam's shows are generally a treat to watch.
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
I just chose to randomly watch the promo from DeD before it was about to go on air.

" Diyar-e-Dil. 17 March se, shab 8 baje. Hum aur aap, har pal saath."

Gave me chills.

Weird. Nostalgic. Weirdly Nostalgic. 😉
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 8 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

I just chose to randomly watch the promo from DeD before it was about to go on air.

" Diyar-e-Dil. 17 March se, shab 8 baje. Hum aur aap, har pal saath."

Gave me chills.

Weird. Nostalgic. Weirdly Nostalgic. 😉

Wow! I just realised that the show lasted for 8 months. No wonder we all got so attached to it 😆
mary78613 thumbnail

No its Haseeb. Sorry, my bad. 😆