Diyaar-e-Dil AT # 12- [Mein Tumse Muhabbat Karti Hun, I Love You Wali] - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Nahi.. I saw you posting one dialogue of Amarbail in Dialogues Thread and I was like.. Yeh mujhe zaroor pooche gi bohat jald πŸ˜†

Vacations nahi hain.. I need proper wali silence and don't want to be interrupted in between.. Iss lye I will read once I get proper wali holidays coz I want to read it in one go.. Ek ek chhez bareeki se parhna chahti hoon main.. Itmenaan se.. So.. Thats why I am taking my own time.. But I will read it for sure 😳..

Actually main jab novels parhti hun.. Toh ya toh saare ek saath parh leti hoon ya phir ek bhi nahi parhti kaafi lambe time tak πŸ˜†.. Last mene jab Beli Rajputan Ki Mallika ☺️ parha tha na.. Wo mera last novel hai abhi.. I need to read Amarbail and Jannat K Pattey... :)

The way Abby promotes Sangat and TMPR, I promote novels that way πŸ˜†

JKP and Amarbail are indeed the books you need to read with full attention. There are so many minute details, clues, and sentence which make you just sob or either go crazy with predicting what's coming next.

I'm guessing you've read Peer e Kamil. it's so famous... almost everybody has read it. But mere liye tou Amarbail is on top. 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Because I have a proper image of Wali in my mind from the moment I read the novel.. mature, sensible, loving, a bit shareer and teeny tiny egoistic. Other than these, I like angry young man wala phase. But the lovesick puppy part makes him look like a bewaqoof which he is not supposed to be πŸ˜†

Haha.. These exactly are the reasons why I love Wali.. He is balanced.. He has all his emotions equally settled.. Na kuch zyada.. Na kuch kam.. And that's why I liked that mini phase of his broken heart as well because other wise it wouldn't seem to be real.. And in my eyes, it doesn't make him look like a bewaqoof from any angle.. Kyun k agar uska dil na toot-ta tab wo normal baat na hoti πŸ˜†

Ek aur trait bhi hai us ki personality ka.. That I love.. He has such a thehrao.. bithao in his persona.. I love that thing in anyone.. And larkon mein ho toh its just soney pe suhaaga
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Yeah, me neither. Good Riddance, I say!

But, The kind of feels you, nisbah and ash usually get by watching OKB, in general and Wali, in particular is what I experience everytime I watch Fatima Bhutto. ❀️ ☺️

Mannn... This is priceless .. Buahaha 🀣
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Watching them right now.

I already knew that it's gonna be a tragic lovestory. And out of curiosity I checked out the forum. I saw your posts there and got a hint of what will happen later. Yesterday I checked the forum again and well.. your post there has revealed to me the ending :P But khair! I'm not really sensitive to spoilers when it comes to movies and dramas, so it goes fine with me. I'm sensitive only when someone ruins endings of books for me. Btw, I already knew one of them was gonna die.. my instincts were telling me πŸ˜†

Haha you should read the other member (Shruthi's) posts. She wrote beautiful stuff on each episode. Deep, insightful stuff.
Coming to the show, its a beautiful tale of life really, beyond just the love story. All the characters had a lot of depth. Dialogues were just GOLD.
Let me know what you thought of the show when you finish it.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
LMAO Zaya.. I know right @promotion wali line πŸ˜†

And nahi.. I have not read Peer e Kamil.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Haha.. These exactly are the reasons why I love Wali.. He is balanced.. He has all his emotions equally settled.. Na kuch zyada.. Na kuch kam.. And that's why I liked that mini phase of his broken heart as well because other wise it wouldn't seem to be real.. And in my eyes, it doesn't make him look like a bewaqoof from any angle.. Kyun k agar uska dil na toot-ta tab wo normal baat na hoti πŸ˜†

Ek aur trait bhi hai us ki personality ka.. That I love.. He has such a thehrao.. bithao in his persona.. I love that thing in anyone.. And larkon mein ho toh its just soney pe suhaaga

Phir bhi 😳

How's your Urdu so good when you live in France? πŸ˜•
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
WaFa should confess like this

Tere hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko khona jaise khud ko khona..

Tu jo hai toh main hoon, Yun jo hai toh main hoon ☺️❀️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
This song is also suitable for both..

Saade naal ravoge te naara saada ishq ae
Hor kithhe jaao ge te bara wadda risk ae

🀣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Erm... aap ne mujhe speechless kar diya πŸ˜† I don't know what to say ..

Haha! 🀣 Oh Ashu you've left us speechless πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
How do you know that I live in France ? :O #StalkersAlert3 🀣