Users

Frequent Posters

afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: The_Imane

Hi welcome hereπŸ€—

Well others have recommanded you well and I am myself a late lateef soπŸ˜†
My personal favs were MNYH, Alvida, Humsafar.
-DEM/DEN The first half was EXELLANT witht the couple dealing with differant issues..but what happened after 😳
As much as I love Imraan Sanam pair, but Sila ad Adil were not meant to be togheter at the end!!😳
-ZGH I watched this show with whole family recently..but dont know my bro loved it..but i cudnt feel anything for this show, I like Fawad..the story was good..and liked others actors of the show too...but maybe I cudnt feel the same magic in the leads..

Finish ZGH and go ahead with Alvida and please share rewiew in forum..its always good to to discuss of shows and share wiews here😳

thanks dear 😊 ya sure. Alvida is my next project. Loved sanam-Imraan jodi in DEN. Though it was so sad story..I kept crying most of the time
afterlife. thumbnail
Honestly speaking, I feel the happy ending in ZGH wwas natural where in Humsafars & DEN is was forced. Both of the shows were based on broken marriage,children,infidelity... In humsafars Sarah's turning negative I dint like and at the end all the revelations suddenly looked forced. Same in DEN.. I dint get why n how adil-sila kept meeting accidentally. Adil was so confusing throughout the series. Why did he marry zoya when he loved sila! From his confession i was so touched but he broke my heart by doing that πŸ₯Ί
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Question to all my Bangladeshi friends, is Urdu spoken there, how do you understand the Urdu in dramas. My grand father migrated to Bangladesh after partition and was fluent in bangali, so is my father, imagine a Pathan with green-blue eyes speaking bangali πŸ˜†
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Question to all my Bangladeshi friends, is Urdu spoken there, how do you understand the Urdu in dramas. My grand father migrated to Bangladesh after partition and was fluent in bangali, so is my father, imagine a Pathan with green-blue eyes speaking bangali πŸ˜†

ha ha I loved the last line πŸ˜†
Wow shabz then u have some kinda connection with Bangladesh.. Do visit here once if u get a chance 😊

And Urdu and Hindi is almost same except few words..I understand Hindi as Hindi serials movies r widely watched here..so as we understand Hindi so it was not a problem to understand Urdu..
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..BlackSwan..

Problem is my mother language is not Hindi either. I live in Bengal.. But as I understand Hindi as its popular here not like south India.

same pinch πŸ˜› my mother tounge is also Bengali 😊
afterlife. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I am bengali..but Indian Bengali i.e, i live in west Bengal not BD. I do have some BD frnd on my cc I will ask them.. πŸ˜›
afterlife. thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

same pinchπŸ˜›my mother tounge is also Bengali😊

oh really? πŸ˜ƒ where do you live?
afterlife. thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

ha ha I loved the last lineπŸ˜†

Wow shabz then u have some kinda connection with Bangladesh.. Do visit here once if u get a chance😊

And Urdu and Hindi is almost same except few words..I understand Hindi as Hindi serials movies r widely watched here..so as we understand Hindi so it was not a problem to understand Urdu..

ya agree. And also they never speak pure Urdu.its a mixture of Hindi, Urdu & English.. Urdu words i used to guess from the tone in DEN time as I dint have subtitles then.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes DEM was heart touching in first half
The scenes were so touching..it was a normal couple dealing with financial/medical etc probs..then it became a mess after Zoya's entry
They could have used Safina as she was shown grey in start...her sudden turning white seemed a little weird to me..

grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..BlackSwan..

oh really? πŸ˜ƒ where do you live?

I m from Bangladesh 😊